Best Answer

Report for Courses w/ no enrollments

• 28 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m trying to figure out how to audit our course catalog. Based on our dashboard report for courses, there are many courses with zero enrollments. I’d like to pull a report that shows any courses with zero enrollments that have been in our catalog for quite some time. I tried pulling custom reports and more general ones to filter in Excel for ‘0 enrollments’, but they don’t show up. 

Any thoughts? 

icon

Best answer by elliott.vickrey 5 January 2023, 19:35

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @zoe.johannsen

Unfortunately, the reports within Docebo only give you information for courses that have enrollments.   

Right now, I believe you can pull that information using APIs.  I’m still new to figuring out APIs, but there are plenty of folks in the community that can point you in the right direction for those!

Alternatively, in about 5/6 weeks a new feature will be rolling out to the production environments where you can export course metadata from the Course Management page!!  The feature is live right now in the sandboxes.  When it goes to production, you will be able to easily filter the courses with no enrollments and export the data for them!

Here is the link to the post with a little more info on the Course Metadata feature: 

Userlevel 4
Badge

If you use the filter on the course management page you can list them all. It doesn’t generate a report, but you can get an idea of what hasn’t got enrolments.

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi @zoe.johannsen, and thank you for reaching out! I just wanted to make sure you were aware of the new course metadata report that can pull information about course directly from course management. This report can pull courses regardless of enrollments, and you can read about it more here: 

I hope this helps!