404 Broken Link found in KB article

Userlevel 1

Um, this isn’t really a “Question” “Conversation” , nor “Idea” 

On the page:

https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020079840-Creating-and-Managing-Channels-without-Discover-Coach-Share

At the end of the 2nd paragraph of the INTRODUCTION , it states:

“with Discover, Coach & Share, refer to this article.”

The link to “this article”… https://www.docebo.com/knowledge-base/creating-and-managing-channels/

Brings of a 404- Page not found .. page.

Cheers,

Alison

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

@Alison thanks for this. This would be a great fit for our Docebo Feedback category so I’ll place it in there (as a conversation) for future reference.

Also, I clicked on the link you provided to confirm the error and I did not receive a 404. Instead, it took me to this KB article.

I have passed this feedback along but can you please try clicking the link again to see if you are still experiencing this error?

Userlevel 1

Ok. Thanks for that. I wasn’t sure how to report this so I did my best . Did I not do it right? Because at the top above it says: 

Community > Feedback & Requests > Docebo Feedback > 404 Broken Link found in KB article 

so I thought I was in the right place. Or is this because you moved the whole thing into the correct catagory.

And also PFFFFT!- That link! That I tried THREE times! Somebody must have seen this, snuck in, and fixed it before you found this post? (Because I promise I wouldn’t go to all the effort to make a post (especially) with so much specificity just waste time - I also don’t want to become the Girl Who Cried Wolf and then when he does arrive winds up eating a lot of you).  

Userlevel 7
Badge

Ok. Thanks for that. I wasn’t sure how to report this so I did my best . Did I not do it right? Because at the top above it says: 

Community > Feedback & Requests > Docebo Feedback > 404 Broken Link found in KB article 

so I thought I was in the right place. Or is this because you moved the whole thing into the correct catagory.

And also PFFFFT!- That link! That I tried THREE times! Somebody must have seen this, snuck in, and fixed it before you found this post? (Because I promise I wouldn’t go to all the effort to make a post (especially) with so much specificity just waste time - I also don’t want to become the Girl Who Cried Wolf and then when he does arrive winds up eating a lot of you).  

Yes, it was originally posted as an idea so I converted it to a conversation and placed it in the Docebo Feedback category. Also, not sure about the link but it’s never a waste when you find something and let us know about it. No matter when it was fixed, I’m just happy it was and appreciate you letting us know, so thank you!