Best Answer

Reports

• 13 October 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

We would like to have reports containing following information

Report 1 - Session Title, Session date, Session Time, Maximum Bookings, Number of enrolments including 0.

Report 2 - Name and date of the sessions where attendance has not been marked. 

icon

Best answer by Bfarkas 15 October 2022, 05:57

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi @kim, and thank you for your feedback! Are you asking for advice on whether it is possible to create these types of reports, or asking that these reports be added to Learn LMS?

Userlevel 1

Hi @elliott.vickrey We would like to know how to create them or if it is possible for these to be added to the LMS, either way it would be very helpful to our team.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Pretty sure that first one is coming with the new events level report. Right now I use the API pretty regularly for that info.

I’m not really aware of anyway to know a session hasnt had attendance marked, curious if anyone has a good solve there other than using the Users-Sessions report and just seeing who has not been marked yet, but thats not a session level, more user level.

Userlevel 3

Pretty sure that first one is coming with the new events level report. Right now I use the API pretty regularly for that info.

I’m not really aware of anyway to know a session hasnt had attendance marked, curious if anyone has a good solve there other than using the Users-Sessions report and just seeing who has not been marked yet, but thats not a session level, more user level.

Do you do your own APIs or is there someone in your company that does them for/with you?  If you do them yourself, is there some sort of external training you would recommend? I need to do some self-training here it seems to be able to get data I need out of Docebo, since everything seems to require APIs.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I do them myself typically, theres a couple levels to learning them:

1. Understanding how API’s generally work/having some tools to be able to work within them.
  2. Understanding how Docebo’s work and the available pieces there.
  3. How to set yourself up with what tools you have available to you work within the Docebo ones.

For the first one, probably comes down to your learning style but there are a bunch of things from Youtube to LinkedIn learning thatcan give a basic overview.

The second one there is a ton of info in their documentation, https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/sections/360005441800-APIs

The third will vary depending on your needs and what you have access to. Shameless plug, I am working on two series related to this, the first one is started and has a lot of the basics and setups in it and can be found here (more to come, there are 10 slated in all):

https://community.docebo.com/integrations-65

The second is just getting started and is aimed at folks who are uncomfortable with API’s in general and lets you do single calls using the API browser that Docebo provides to get info. This case might fit a higher level for that series down the line.

Userlevel 3

I do them myself typically, theres a couple levels to learning them:

1. Understanding how API’s generally work/having some tools to be able to work within them.
  2. Understanding how Docebo’s work and the available pieces there.
  3. How to set yourself up with what tools you have available to you work within the Docebo ones.

For the first one, probably comes down to your learning style but there are a bunch of things from Youtube to LinkedIn learning thatcan give a basic overview.

The second one there is a ton of info in their documentation, https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/sections/360005441800-APIs

The third will vary depending on your needs and what you have access to. Shameless plug, I am working on two series related to this, the first one is started and has a lot of the basics and setups in it and can be found here (more to come, there are 10 slated in all):

https://community.docebo.com/integrations-65

The second is just getting started and is aimed at folks who are uncomfortable with API’s in general and lets you do single calls using the API browser that Docebo provides to get info. This case might fit a higher level for that series down the line.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! This is a great start for me! Much appreciated!