ChatGPT Course Descriptions

• 21 December 2022
  • 14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Here’s some sample outputs from https://chat.openai.com/ . They end up being very similar, has anyone had luck getting more varied outputs, perhaps with a different AI? Also obviously I can’t use the one-on-one copy for video courses.

As open-sourced AI tools get better this year, I’d love to see “generate description from title” and “generate thumbnail from title” built in to Docebo.

write a description for a course named "Improve your Time Management Skills with Debbie Maier"

"Improve your Time Management Skills with Debbie Maier" is a course designed to help individuals learn effective strategies for managing their time and increasing productivity. Led by experienced time management coach Debbie Maier, this course will provide participants with practical tools and techniques to better plan their days, prioritize tasks, and make the most of their time.

Throughout the course, Debbie will cover topics such as setting goals, creating a daily schedule, and managing distractions. She will also teach students how to use time management tools such as calendars, to-do lists, and productivity apps to stay organized and on track.

In addition to learning valuable time management skills, participants will also have the opportunity to work with Debbie one-on-one to identify and overcome specific time management challenges they may be facing. By the end of the course, students will have a customized plan in place to help them manage their time more effectively and achieve their goals.

write a description for the course "How to Sound More Confident with Debbie Maier"

"How to Sound More Confident with Debbie Maier" is a course designed to help individuals develop the confidence they need to communicate effectively and assertively. Led by experienced communication coach Debbie Maier, this course will provide participants with practical tips and techniques for improving their vocal delivery, body language, and overall presence.

Throughout the course, Debbie will teach students how to use their voice and body language to convey confidence and command respect. She will cover topics such as posture, eye contact, and vocal inflection, and provide hands-on exercises to help students practice and hone their skills.

In addition to learning valuable communication skills, participants will also have the opportunity to work with Debbie one-on-one to identify and overcome specific confidence challenges they may be facing. By the end of the course, students will have the tools and strategies they need to communicate with confidence in any situation.

write a description for the course "How to Create Customer Loyalty with Debbie Maier"

"How to Create Customer Loyalty with Debbie Maier" is a course designed to help business owners and professionals learn how to build and maintain long-term relationships with their customers. Led by experienced customer loyalty expert Debbie Maier, this course will provide participants with practical strategies for creating a positive customer experience and encouraging repeat business.

Throughout the course, Debbie will cover topics such as identifying customer needs and preferences, building trust and rapport, and handling customer complaints and feedback. She will also teach students how to use customer relationship management (CRM) tools and techniques to track and analyze customer data and improve the customer experience.

In addition to learning valuable customer loyalty skills, participants will also have the opportunity to work with Debbie one-on-one to identify and overcome specific customer loyalty challenges they may be facing. By the end of the course, students will have a customized plan in place to help them build and maintain strong, long-term relationships with their customers.

write a description for the course "Creating Memorable Customer Experiences with Debbie Maier"

"Creating Memorable Customer Experiences with Debbie Maier" is a course designed to help business owners and professionals create exceptional customer experiences that drive loyalty and word-of-mouth marketing. Led by experienced customer experience expert Debbie Maier, this course will provide participants with practical strategies for delivering personalized, memorable experiences that set their business apart.

Throughout the course, Debbie will cover topics such as understanding customer expectations, creating personalized interactions, and using customer feedback to continuously improve the customer experience. She will also teach students how to use customer experience management (CEM) tools and techniques to track and analyze customer data and make informed decisions about how to enhance the customer journey.

In addition to learning valuable customer experience skills, participants will also have the opportunity to work with Debbie one-on-one to identify and overcome specific customer experience challenges they may be facing. By the end of the course, students will have a customized plan in place to help them create exceptional customer experiences that drive loyalty and word-of-mouth marketing for their business.

write a description for the webinar "Creating Memorable Customer Experiences with Debbie Maier"

"Creating Memorable Customer Experiences with Debbie Maier" is a webinar designed to help business owners and professionals create exceptional customer experiences that drive loyalty and word-of-mouth marketing. Led by experienced customer experience expert Debbie Maier, this webinar will provide participants with practical strategies for delivering personalized, memorable experiences that set their business apart.

During the webinar, Debbie will cover topics such as understanding customer expectations, creating personalized interactions, and using customer feedback to continuously improve the customer experience. She will also teach attendees how to use customer experience management (CEM) tools and techniques to track and analyze customer data and make informed decisions about how to enhance the customer journey.

Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions and participate in live polls and discussions throughout the webinar. By the end of the session, attendees will have a better understanding of how to create memorable customer experiences that drive loyalty and word-of-mouth marketing for their business.

write a description for the video course "Creating Memorable Customer Experiences with Debbie Maier"

"Creating Memorable Customer Experiences with Debbie Maier" is a video course designed to help business owners and professionals create exceptional customer experiences that drive loyalty and word-of-mouth marketing. Led by experienced customer experience expert Debbie Maier, this course will provide participants with practical strategies for delivering personalized, memorable experiences that set their business apart.

The course is composed of a series of video lessons, each covering a different aspect of creating memorable customer experiences. Debbie will cover topics such as understanding customer expectations, creating personalized interactions, and using customer feedback to continuously improve the customer experience. She will also teach students how to use customer experience management (CEM) tools and techniques to track and analyze customer data and make informed decisions about how to enhance the customer journey.

In addition to the video lessons, the course also includes interactive exercises and quizzes to help students practice and apply what they have learned. By the end of the course, students will have a comprehensive understanding of how to create memorable customer experiences that drive loyalty and word-of-mouth marketing for their business.

Credit for idea: @mcmoshe 

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Is there any AI text generator that can easily learn from a .srt or .vtt file? I could definitely feed it some sample text from the actual videos to attempt to write a description in the video presenter’s voice, since I have subs anyway...

Is there any AI text generator that can easily learn from a .srt or .vtt file? I could definitely feed it some sample text from the actual videos to attempt to write a description in the video presenter’s voice, since I have subs anyway...

you can use ChatGPT for it, connect to the support team. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Since many of us here are interested in some custom CSS to do various things - I found this video to be interesting and thought many of you might as well.

#lifelongLearning

Can ChatGPT write decent CSS?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Since many of us here are interested in some custom CSS to do various things - I found this video to be interesting and thought many of you might as well.

#lifelongLearning

Haha, this is amazing! And hilarious! Thank you I needed this, it’s been a week from heck.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@lrodman You can get variations by adding a length limiter. For example: write a 3 sentence description for a course named "Improve your Time Management Skills with Debbie Maier"

rendered

"Improve your Time Management Skills with Debbie Maier" is a course designed to help individuals effectively manage their time and increase productivity. Led by time management expert Debbie Maier, this course will teach participants strategies and techniques for organizing their schedule, setting goals, and prioritizing tasks. Through practical exercises and real-world examples, participants will learn how to make the most of their time and achieve their goals more efficiently.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@lrodman You can get variations by adding a length limiter. For example: write a 3 sentence description for a course named "Improve your Time Management Skills with Debbie Maier"

rendered

"Improve your Time Management Skills with Debbie Maier" is a course designed to help individuals effectively manage their time and increase productivity. Led by time management expert Debbie Maier, this course will teach participants strategies and techniques for organizing their schedule, setting goals, and prioritizing tasks. Through practical exercises and real-world examples, participants will learn how to make the most of their time and achieve their goals more efficiently.

Yes, but if I ask for the same 4 descriptions as above, they all come out sounding “the same” as though templated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

There needs to be a “thesaurus this” to output the same result phrased differently. I bet there’s something like this. 

For example, input 

write a 3 sentence description for a course named "Improve your Time Management Skills with Debbie Maier 

and get 4 different outputs to choose from.

Also I need to delimit the practical exercises and real-world examples. I tried asking for descriptions of a pre-recorded video course and get similar references to in-person training.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

and get 4 different outputs to choose from.

Did hitting the “Regenerate Response” link render anything substantively different?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Not enough to be usable, really. 
I would end up with 200 course descriptions that all sound templated. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Not enough to be usable, really. 
I would end up with 200 course descriptions that all sound templated. 

Gotcha. I feel like it gets me 80% there and it would faster to tweak them than write from scratch though. 

Userlevel 2

You should consider how you prompt ChatGPT, and give as much context for your prompt as possible. 

Here is the formula for a “perfect prompt.”

[Context] + [Specific Information] + [Intent/Goal] + [Response Format (if needed)] = Perfect Prompt

Here is an example of how I think when I fill in the formula.

Context: "I'm a beginner cook"
Specific Information: "trying to make Italian cuisine"
Intent/Goal: "Can you provide a simple and easy to follow recipe"
Response Format (if needed): "Write it as a step by step list?"

Perfect Prompt: 
"I'm a beginner cook trying to make Italian cuisine. Can you provide a simple and easy to follow recipe for spaghetti carbonara? Write it as a step by step list"

As a minimum, you should also consider to add content to the “Custom Instructions” in you ChatGPT account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

#lifelongLearning

Is that on the free pr paid version?

Userlevel 2

#lifelongLearning

Is that on the free pr paid version?

I believe the video was produced in December 2022, and at least that is before OpenAI released ChatGPT 4...

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@vegard.ofstaas OK thanks