Help Some of Us Get Our Google Analytics Pages Up and Running

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

First thank you all for joining the Google Analytics Group!

Please share your Google Analytics ideas, pages and dashboards. 

Also if you would like to have a work group to help myself and others get our Google Analytics pages up and running with some dashboards, please let me know.

11 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Let me know if anyone would like to have a work group to help myself and others get our Google Analytics pages up and running with some dashboards. I know I do need help with this.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@steveninfinger, @SuperShaune, @John and @Bfarkas - would you like to have a work group to help myself and any of you to get your Google Analytics pages up and running with some dashboards. Because I do need help with this. Please send me a message if you are willing to work on this with me and anyone else. Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I would be willing to be part of a working group (would have to remind myself how I did it though).  I am a definite new comer when it comes to Google Analytics, and so would also be looking at the kinds of data others are pulling as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I’m new and have only used GA with wordpress but count me in! @Neil Patterson @Swatson 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I would like to have a work group to help me and others get our Google Analytics pages up and running with some dashboards. I know that some of you know how to do this and was wondering if anyone is willing to help me and others get our Google Analytics pages up and running.  

Please send me a message if you are willing to work with me and anyone else. Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I would like to have a work group to help me and others get our Google Analytics pages up and running with some dashboards. I know that some of you know how to do this and was wondering if anyone is willing to help me and others get our Google Analytics pages up and running.  

Please send me a message if you are willing to work with me and anyone else. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hows it going over there. You installed the GA app right?

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@lrodman, Yes I have installed the GA app. I just need help with my pages in Google Analytics. If you can help me, that would be great. We would setup a zoom invite. Just let me know. Thank you!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Perhaps there will be renewed interested in this workgroup with today’s announcement...

Userlevel 2

Hello, I too would be interested in joining a group to help me set up my reports.  

Badge

Hello, I would love to join a group to help me set up my reports.