Groups Request - Peer Custom Code Sharing

• 7 June 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi I’d like to request a new group be created where users can share custom code they have created and implemented on their sites. This would make it easy and one-stop shop for anyone looking to improve the look and feel of the pages and take advantage of more complex widgets like the HTML/WYSIWYG and iFrame. This group can also include referrals to 3rd party code creator apps to create more dynamic and exciting pages. Lastly, anyone looking to use CSS to manage parts of their site could also find code here.

Disclaimer: a disclaimer should be added to this group to alert users of the potential risks of using code and how to implement and test it, etc.

1. What would you like to name the group? Custom Code Sharing
  2. Who would this group be for? outlined above
  3. How would individuals benefit from this group? All users
  4. What sort of topics would you like to cover in this group? outlined above
  5. Would you be willing to serve as a group owner? Yes

lrnlab 2 years ago

Hi all, looks like this will become an official Discussion area rather than a group. @Adam Ballhaussen explained that this will be reviewed by Docebo whenever something is posted so we should have a good, vetted library soon...ETA is 3-4 weeks out…

Here it is: https://community.docebo.com/html-css-49

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I would love this.  I have a little HTML experience, but am always ‘borrowing’ other code to bring things to life.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thanks for your interest and support @np11 

Userlevel 4
Badge

I second this, would be very helpful. Im in the same boat as @np11

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

This would save a ton of trial and error.  We have found CSS coding to behave inconsistently in the platform so any and all help is appreciated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi all, looks like this will become an official Discussion area rather than a group. @Adam Ballhaussen explained that this will be reviewed by Docebo whenever something is posted so we should have a good, vetted library soon...ETA is 3-4 weeks out…

Here it is: https://community.docebo.com/html-css-49

Userlevel 5
Badge

This would be wonderful! Especially for custom home page designs! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If this group got created, I would love to join!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

+1

Count me in