Best Answer

hide the help center icon

Userlevel 2

hey, i want to hide the help center icon in the top bar, does this need to be done in CSS or is there a toggle somewhere?

icon

Best answer by gstager 29 March 2022, 16:40

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

The help center icon is not visible to your users.

It is there for the super admins.

Do you wish to hide your own means of contacting help?

Userlevel 2

i wasn't aware of that, no need to hide it from admins, thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

If you ever want to hide this permanently (although it havent had much success with this code)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@lrnlab - I believe that is different. This was for the help center icon.

Which I interpret to be number one in the screenshot as it is labeled Help Center.

If it is number two that @adam-guts wants hidden - then I offer my apologies for the misunderstanding on my first response.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Oh right...that one is only visible to super admins.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

If you ever want to hide this permanently (although it havent had much success with this code)

@lrnlab - I have had huge sucess getting rid of those annoying contextual help pop ups:

/*Hide contextual help*/
div.internal-header-suggestion-balloons {display: none !important;}
.bg-main.docebo-balloon.color-white {display: none;}

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thx @Neil Patterson I’ll try it again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

yup, that works!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@lrnlab - I have had huge sucess getting rid of those annoying contextual help pop ups:

/*Hide contextual help*/
div.internal-header-suggestion-balloons {display: none !important;}
.bg-main.docebo-balloon.color-white {display: none;}

I wish they would add a setting for this, I hate abusing css for hiding things like this, but its all we have for now :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Agree @Bfarkas seems there are a few spots where an option to things on/off would be well received by many.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@lrnlab or at least remember I’ve seen it and dismissed it 100 times already :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@Bfarkas - completely agree but then a lot of Docebo inner workings makes no sense to me!

@lrnlab - glad it worked and you don’t have to put up with RSI from dismissing the balloons!

@adam-guts - sorry for hijacking your post, but at least you know how to get rid of the ‘helpful’ tips should you want to 😆