POLL: How many groups do you manage?

• 27 October 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Working on an idea I have to share with the community, but trying to decide how large I need to scope it. Can you take a quick second to give me a rough idea using the poll below?

Thanks!!

How many groups do you typically have within your platform?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Apparently it removed my 5th choice of greater than a 1,000….if that’s you, just let me know in the comments, thanks!!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi. Currently we have 200 and it grows almost every day. Now, I don’t personally manage all of them because we have a federated model (branches and some EE users) that have PUsers managing them...but boy, could group maintenance use some help…

As a superadmin I get to see them all so it’s hard to manage at times. I look forward to your idea.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Bfarkas - what’s going on stranger - we need to be able to “deactivate” and “activate” them to satisfy multiple needs. But being able to deactivate them and retain mapping so that we can leverage them in reporting? Would be awe-some sauce.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Bfarkas - what’s going on stranger - we need to be able to “deactivate” and “activate” them to satisfy multiple needs. But being able to deactivate them and retain mapping so that we can leverage them in reporting? Would be awe-some sauce.

Agreed, sounds like a solid idea writeup, sorry to say my scope for what I am working on is far less involved than that :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

We are currently under 100 but I could see that escalating quickly once SSO is launched and all of our customers start logging in.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

It certainly does seem to grow @gstager , thanks for the feedback.