RE/MAX is looking for a thoughtful and creative team player to join our Technology Content & Messaging team and bring our technology implementation, education, and advocacy programs to the next level!
As our Instructional Designer, you’ll play a key role in designing presentations, courses, and assisting in the launch of the very first RE/MAX Technology Certification Program to our network of brokers and agents, as well as our internal teams at HQ.
- Collaborate with technical subject matter experts to transform their knowledge into an effective learning experience for end users (RE/MAX agents and brokers).
- Design and develop creative learning experiences and materials in multiple modalities, including synchronous remote learning methodologies, blended classroom learning, interactive eLearning modules, videos, infographics, presentations, and reference materials.
- Partner with a variety of RE/MAX teams and the Certification & Design Manager to identify the highest impact learning opportunities to design and build interactive self-paced learning experiences and materials.
- Play an active role by contributing to the growth and scale of the Tech Engagement programs with innovative design.
- Collaborate with a Tech Engagement Consultant, as well as subject matter experts (SMEs), to support various program and project initiatives.
- Leverage learning technology such as Rise, Articulate Storyline, Docebo, Camtasia, and internal RE/MAX tools to create learning content which is measurable and cutting-edge.
- Develop app simulations using Articulate.
- Brainstorm and ideate with the L&D Manager and the Certification & Design Manager to build appropriate training strategies and create design documents for the proposed solution.
- Script storyboards (scenario/story-based, game-based, etc.) to ensure all content meets client's highest standards.
- Consolidate feedback and comments from SMEs and reviewers, and incorporate all the changes into training materials and other learning channels.
- Assist with script writing for training videos when needed.
- Build knowledge checks and exams for eLearning courses.
- Ensure existing training content remains fresh, relevant and top of mind for users.
- Address ad hoc requests like writing content for weekly emails, quick reference guides, etc.