Partial Service Disruption?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I see on https://status.docebo.com/ there is an active incident?  Is there additional information about cause, and possible eta on a fix?

11 replies

Userlevel 3

I just received confirmation that enrollment rules/automatic groups are being impacted by the problem. I imported new users an hour ago and they were not filtered into automatic groups. I have a couple of automatic groups in which I manually change some dates each week and when I changed those dates the users were added, but when looking at the summary page of one of the new users they don’t list any groups and none of our enrollment rules have been triggered. 😒

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I just received confirmation that enrollment rules/automatic groups are being impacted by the problem. I imported new users an hour ago and they were not filtered into automatic groups. I have a couple of automatic groups in which I manually change some dates each week and when I changed those dates the users were added, but when looking at the summary page of one of the new users they don’t list any groups and none of our enrollment rules have been triggered. 😒

oh no!  I noticed it in our sandbox with payment methods and I can’t get the audit trail to come up.

Userlevel 1

Good question. I keep having things time out and am getting internal service errors and haven’t been able to work in the LMS at all yet today...keep checking and keep getting errors. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

we seem to running ok at the moment

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi all! Thank you for keeping an eye out, and an extra thank you to those of you who have submitted tickets.

Our support and product teams are monitoring the issues closely and will continue to update the Docebo System Status Page with the latest. Issues have been intermittent, but most seem to be resolved. Please continue to work directly with support by submitting a ticket via Docebo Help if you haven’t already or if you experience new issues.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi all! Thank you for keeping an eye out, and an extra thank you to those of you who have submitted tickets.

Our support and product teams are monitoring the issues closely and will continue to update the Docebo System Status Page with the latest. Issues have been intermittent, but most seem to be resolved. Please continue to work directly with support by submitting a ticket via Docebo Help if you haven’t already or if you experience new issues.

Thank you @elliott.vickrey

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I mentioned in my help ticket - a widget that we can put on homepage - something very small - that pops up an alert for server outages would be great.

A widget that gets updated by Docebo not by me, so it would have prompt user alerting.

Userlevel 7
Badge

@lrodman That’s a great idea! I can see where having a specific widget for that would be handy. In the meantime, did you know you can use the iFrame widget to iFrame the Docebo System Status Page?

It iFrames the entire page, but you can adjust the max height of the widget if you’d like it to cut off at a certain point. Personally, I find that leaving it on the default and putting it in a 1/3 column looks nice and neat (as shown below).

You can read more about the iFrame widget on our Knowledge Base, if you like. If you’re hoping for a more specific, customizable widget, however, you know we love to get new ideas!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@lrodman That’s a great idea! I can see where having a specific widget for that would be handy. In the meantime, did you know you can use the iFrame widget to iFrame the Docebo System Status Page?

It iFrames the entire page, but you can adjust the max height of the widget if you’d like it to cut off at a certain point. Personally, I find that leaving it on the default and putting it in a 1/3 column looks nice and neat (as shown below).

You can read more about the iFrame widget on our Knowledge Base, if you like. If you’re hoping for a more specific, customizable widget, however, you know we love to get new ideas!

This is a great idea! Thank you for sharing @elliott.vickrey 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

That looks really nice! Lovely @elliott.vickrey 

Any way to target it just to my service region? My customers don’t need to know about a US-west outage since our data is on US-east and this page could be confusing - especially to international customers who would rightly think an AU-sydney outage would affect Sydney customers. On the other hand, they WOULD want to know about a US-east outage on the S3 side or a Cloudflare outage on the AUS side. Presumably this could be done using the same endpoint as time zone detection and could therefore work even on sign-in-page, delivering data on both the appropriate s3 and the appropriate cloudflare/etc local mirrors.

It would also be cool to hide it with CSS when all lights are green.

further: it would make for a great sign-on-page-widget when lights are not green

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

See