[Sep 30] eSkillz Training Session - API, Webhooks & Docebo Connect

• 22 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3

In this complimentary training session by eSkillz, you’ll get an overview of the difference between the Automation App, APIs, Webhooks and Docebo Connect in order to understand:

• which do I use for what
  • what is free and what is not
  • how to setup a superadmin account to make API calls and various set up for the API usage
  • webhook events and audit trail apps

Thursday, September 30, 1pm EST 

To learn more and to register, click here.

Please note: the session will be recorded so if you’d like the link to the recording, please message me directly.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Any chance this will be recorded, I am based in Australia so it will be the middle of the night for me

Thanks

Gary

Userlevel 3

Hi Gary, 

Yes it will be recorded.  You can access this information on our Best Practices site eSkillz.com/docebobestpractices.  You can message me for the password.

Thank you , 

Adair 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi,

I have the same timezone issue.  Do I need to register in order to access the recording later?

Thanks!

Alan

Userlevel 3

Hi Alan,

You do not need to register, although that will help notify you when the recording is available.  However, if you message me, I can provide the password to access our archive and that way you will be able to access all of our recordings.  You can message me privately through here.  

Thank you ,

Adair