Note: These winners were announced at Docebo Inspire 2022, but were recognized for their work in 2021, which is why the awards are noted as the 2021 Learning Awards. Future Learning Awards will be categorized as the year in which they are awarded.
Here are the winners of the 2021 Docebo Learning Awards as selected by our internal panel and industry analysts:
|Rookie of the Year||Zoom|| |
Sirius XM Pandora
|Best Learning Experience Design||Nextivia|| |
|Best Learning Measurement Strategy||Citizens Advice|| |
|Best Learning Suite Implementation Strategy||Hymans Robertson|| |
|Best Customer Training Program||PowerDMS|| |
|Best Employee Training Program||Kiehl’s|| |
EPF Learning Campus
Each year, we’re excited to present the Docebo Learning Awards. These awards recognize the truly inspired and tremendous efforts our customers and partners put into their learning programs.
This year, we focused on six categories:
- Rookie of the Year - recognizing a new customer who has shown the most innovation and exciting use of the Docebo platform
- Best Learning Experience Design - presented to the customer who best used their platform to develop beautiful, user-friendly learning experiences that bridge design and technology delivery
- Best Learning Measurement Strategy - goes to the customer who built the methodology for demonstrating the impact both in-platform, on the audience, and on the business overall
- Best Learning Suite Implementation Strategy - recognizes the customer with the best processes, planning, and approach to driving awareness and adoption of one (or all) of our suite of learning technologies
- Best Customer Training Program - presented to a Docebo customer delivering an exemplary training program to their customers, partners or members
- Best Employee Training Program - presented to the customer with the best employee training program (e.g. onboarding, professional development, compliance training, etc.)
There were so many incredible and impressive submissions, which made it hard to pick our finalists, and even harder to pick our winners. (But the boss said we had to...so we did!)
Thank you to everyone who applied! We love to see the innovation you bring and the impact your efforts have on your organizations.
Keep your eyes on the community for more information on the 2022 Learning Awards!
Congrats to all the finalists and the winners leader the way and inspiring all using the platform every day!!
Can we see 2-3 slides on each winner and finalist, if they’re willing to share?
That would be cool!