Docebo Inspire 2023 Registration is OPEN!

Docebo Inspire 2023 Registration is OPEN!
Userlevel 4

Big news! Early bird registration for Docebo Inspire 2023 is NOW OPEN. And we're giving YOU (our valued Community members) first dibs!

This year, Inspire is taking place September 18 - 20th at the Grand Hyatt Nashville in (you guessed it) Nashville, Tennessee. 

We’re still finalizing the agenda and booking an all-star lineup of the industry’s best and brightest speakers, but here’s a taste of what you can expect at this year’s conference:

• DU @ Inspire (Sept. 18): A full-day of sessions focusing on everything from high-level learning strategies to in-the-weeds how-to sessions. It’s hands on. It’s personal. It’s practical. In other words, it’s everything you need to learn how to get the most out of your Docebo products. 
  • Inspire Conference (Sept. 19 - 20): Get ready for two packed days of celebrity speakers, executive keynotes, analyst insights, customer panels, breakout sessions, and roundtable discussions—not to mention the offsite social events and fun surprises! You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to connect with peers, learn from the pros, problem solve, and get inspired.

With the industry’s best and brightest minds in one room, Docebo Inspire 2023 will empower you with the connections, insights, tools, and knowledge you need to inspire the future of learning. 

P.S. Don’t forget that the 2023 Learning Awards applications are open until June 16!

22 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Getting excited, who is thinking of going?!

Badge

I was so excited to go, but will be in Minnesota for a family wedding.😊 for the couple, but 😪 for me. I was looking forward to seeing you all! I get so much from the training & talking with others!!!  

Will any be recorded?

Userlevel 4

Hi @MKnack, we’re recording it and it will be available on-demand after the event! So you can enjoy the wedding + catch-up on Inspire at a later date.

Prices start from $149 for on-demand

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Nice

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I plan on attending...anyone know the room rate? I need to prepare an outline of expenses before approval and it seems I can’t see the cost until I register...so, I have a quandary. 

Userlevel 4

Discounted group hotel rate
Once you’ve purchased your event ticket you’ll gain access to our discounted hotel rate at the Grand Hyatt Nashville. The rate is $319 per night + sales and city tax ($370.14 total).

Full breakdown
$319 Rate
$48.64 Sales Tax (15.25%)
$2.50 per night (city tax)
$370.14 Total

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I plan on attending...anyone know the room rate? I need to prepare an outline of expenses before approval and it seems I can’t see the cost until I register...so, I have a quandary. 

:) Helping some of us try to decide if going to foot this personally to come and hang out with some great community folks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

I plan on attending! I’ve been waiting for an in-person conference for 3 years.

Userlevel 4

@Jessica Tart looking forward to seeing you there 🙌🏻

Userlevel 4

Happy Friday Docebo Community! Just checking in to see who is joining us at Inspire 2023

I don’t want you to miss out, so here’s some handy info:

• Register by July 31 to secure Early Bird pricing for Inspire
  • Inspire speaker applications close on June 16
  • We’d love to hear about your successful learning programs, enter the awards by June 16

Ps. We’re planning tons of fun surprises including a party night. Hope to see you there!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I’ll be there!

Badge

I will be there now!  Going to miss a family reunion, but will be able to attend the Docebo reunion!

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

How is the schedule/line-up going? We are looking for Extended Enterprise and eCommerce info. Hoping that the conference includes this kind of information.

Will need better insights on presentations to make the early bird deadline 😬

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I would loved to attend, but I will be on a cruise that week!

Userlevel 2

I won’t be able to attend, that’s the date of our New Hire Orientation. 😢

Badge

Discounted group hotel rate
Once you’ve purchased your event ticket you’ll gain access to our discounted hotel rate at the Grand Hyatt Nashville. The rate is $319 per night + sales and city tax ($370.14 total).

Full breakdown
$319 Rate
$48.64 Sales Tax (15.25%)
$2.50 per night (city tax)
$370.14 Total

How long is this price good for? I registered for the conference several weeks ago, but have not for the room.  Probably the more important question: Do you get special gifts if you stay at the hotel????? 😎🤗

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Does anyone know if the Grand Hyatt Hotel has a free airport shuttle?

Will this conference be helpful for someone who is completely new to Docebo or will the sessions go over my head? I’ve been in this role working with Docebo for a month and I’ve got a lot of questions.

🙌

Userlevel 4

I can’t access anything?? I registered for the Virtual Docebo Univer and Inspire Conference and keep getting this message. I have emailed inspire@docebo.com but received no reponse. 

I can’t access anything?? I registered for the Virtual Docebo Univer and Inspire Conference and keep getting this message. I have emailed inspire@docebo.com but received no reponse. 

Hi Scott, 

Those of us that purchased the online access tickets will have to wait 1-2 weeks before we can view the conference videos. 

Userlevel 4

Hi Scott, 

Those of us that purchased the online access tickets will have to wait 1-2 weeks before we can view the conference videos. 

Wow. That was very misleading. I’m going to request a refund. Last year’s was great. Very disappointing Docebo.