Question

Icon dimensions

• 27 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hi everyone,

I am working on redoing the icons and banner for our LMS. What dimensions do you all use for each? My boss and I set it up for what the platform says, but it doesn’t seem to look how we would like it too. 

Any advice is appreciated. :) 

-Shelby

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey Shelby! Are you referring to the favicon in Configure Branding and Look? If so, I recommend trying a few different sizes. 200x200 px has worked for me in the past for the favicon. Many areas of the platform that allow for image upload include recommended dimensions next to the image upload button.

These are recommended based on an optimal combination of performance and quality. If you find that your images don’t look right at the minimum dimensions, I recommend scaling the image by 2x to see if that looks better for you. This has potential to cause performance in the platform to slow over time, but it should be very minor and I don’t anticipate you’ll notice the effects.

Badge

Thank you for getting back to me. I am more referring too the images for new pages. If I wanted to make a banner and also the dimensions for the widgets.