Best Answer

Is it a known issue that catalogs for courses get mixed?

• 15 November 2021
  • 2 replies

If you update a lot of courses back to back from the course manager, the catalogs page begins to update with details from other courses that you aren’t looking at. So you update course A, then go to course B. When you enter in the catalogs you want. It shows the details from course A, inside of course B. Even to the extent that if you delete a catalog from course B. It will actually delete the catalog from course A. I was able to identify this pretty quickly, but I can see this causing a lot of problems for some users. Is this a known issue? If not can we get it added to a fix list? Running Updated Chrome, and windows.

icon

Best answer by JZenker 18 November 2021, 01:52

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing that issue but that’s not a known issue that I’m aware of. My suggestion would be to open a ticket with Docebo Support and be sure to include as much detail as possible including a screenshot of the behavior as well as specific steps to reproduce the issue. 

Userlevel 6

Sounds like a caching issue. I know if I do a lot of back to back tasks in the platform, I need to dump the cache around 300mb and restart the browser. Things seem to go back to normal after this.