Best Answer

Anyway to download a video after it has been uploaded to Docebo?

• 31 August 2021
  • 28 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

We’ve recently had someone leave the organization who had done quite a few content uploads for us. We were under the impression the person had left copies of the original videos in our data backend, however it seems we were misled. 

Is there any way to download a copy of the video after it has been uploaded to Docebo? When viewing the Learning Object, we can see the video has been “renamed” by Docebo, most likely during the rending process. I just need to snag some copies from a few Learning Objects so we can make a few edits and reupload.

Thanks so much for the help!

icon

Best answer by natemadel 2 September 2021, 15:21

View original

28 replies

A workaround can be simply re-recording the video using Snagit, Camtasia, whatever, if downloading via the above (tedious) method won't work… 🤷

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

A workaround can be simply re-recording the video using Snagit, Camtasia, whatever, if downloading via the above (tedious) method won't work… 🤷

I mean sure, but i’d be careful on the tedious since the above can be programmed out to be seamless for people if needed, while screen recording drops quality and requires time of video per video…that sounds timeous :)

Userlevel 5

This is BRILLIANT! Thank you!!