Question

Choose Notification for course enrollment

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi all,

I’m working on creating a notification that I can use to notify individuals when they have been enrolled into a course, however I’m only able to create a “blanket” notification. I’ve turned it off as I don’t want my part of the org to get spammed everytime they are enrolled into a course.

I was under the impression when you manually enroll users, you can select the Notification type you want to send, however our platform shows nothing for step 3 of enrollment and we click next and we are done. I checked the Enrolling Users into Courses – Docebo Help & Support article and it says that it will only show “Digest: User enrolled into a Course” notification. Screenshot:

When I look at notifications to make, I don’t see that one as an option, just “User enrolled into a Course”. Note that I did confirm the “Send immediate notification digest on the masive enrollment action” is selected in Advanced Settings.

Anything else I am missing?

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

We use a notification called  ‘ User enrolled on an ILT session’ which allows us to choose the message, the course and the recipient. so in theory you can have the same message going to all courses, or a unique message going to specific courses. We don’t have a notification for e-learning.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Yea I’m looking for one specifically for e-Learning since that is what my side typically deals with. 

I’ll keep poking around and testing but looking forward to if there is any other insight.