Question

Coach and Share Channel Page Loading Slowness

• 21 February 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 2

Is anyone else experience slowness when you are on the Coach and Share Channels page?  When scrolling down through the list of our channels we are experiencing slowness.  It sometimes is only 1-2 seconds but others it is over 5 seconds for the next row below to load.  I have a link to a video I recorded below showing the slowness we are seeing.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @AnnetteNewnum, thanks for sharing. Are you still experiencing this?

Userlevel 2

@erin.brisson Yes, I have a ticket in and am working with someone on a resolution, thank you! 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hopefully it will be resolved soon! If you think the resolution could be helpful for others, would you mind sharing it here?

Userlevel 2

Once I have a resolution, I sure can! 

Userlevel 2

The ticket has been closed and we are working on a new page design to hopefully help with the slowness we are experiencing.  

Userlevel 5

I am having the same issue. Could you share your page redesign? I’d be curious to see what you changed to resolve the problem. Thanks!

Userlevel 2

@JenWadsworth  We currently do not have it completed yet, but I can send over some options we are playing around with- if that helps?

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I am also struggling with this, it was also crashing, that was fixed. However, I was told that the slowness was due to the amount of content and can not be fixed. We only have 330 pieces of material and have a goal to get it up to 1000. I feel like I was told, sorry, just gonna have to deal with it, but if I was a learner, I would not deal with it, it is not a user friendly page right now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

We were hoping to roll out channels in Q4 of 2023, but held back because there were sporadic issues with speed as well. Do y’all mind sharing if your experience has improved since the thread was originally active, and if so, what page design changes helped with it?

@mateojones @anagilp for visibility