Best Answer

Course Management: Enrollment Tab Columns

• 17 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I see how to change the columns that display each time you view the Enrollment tab under Course Management. Sadly, Support confirmed that we can only have 9 columns available.

Is there way to update the columns that display by default? For example, I’d like to have User Status always showing instead of Level since Level adds no value to the information the tab displays (at least for us). 

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 17 March 2023, 18:23

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Following … this actually applies to just about every page that has columns of data.  The user should be able to save their configuration as a preset.  Unfortunately in my experience, there isn’t a UI method for saving the configuration. Hope that somebody knows something ‘backend’.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

unfortunately you cannot save those settings...and it varies...if you party in the same session all day, you can sometimes land on the same configuration but its depends on where you navigate to…

an idea you can vote up

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’m afraid you might be correct. But I’m wondering who determined the columns that currently display. User Status is a better default value than Level (at least for us). 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I’m afraid you might be correct. But I’m wondering who determined the columns that currently display. User Status is a better default value than Level (at least for us). 

that would be Docebo! lol

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Upon a similar theme, if you want to lend support…