Best Answer

Course Not Showing Last Completion Date

We have a User that Completed a course 9/3/2021.

She took the course again yesterday, Completed it, but does not show a Completion Date of 4 Jan 2022. It is still showing Completed on 9/3/2021. 

Any idea why the last Completion Date is not showing? 

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 5 January 2022, 16:50

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

HI @tbrad64 the LMS only tracks a single, first completion of the course so in this case the first time the user completed us what’s tracked. You can reset the user if they need to take it again but the original completion data will be lost.

Thank You! I’m new to Docebo, where would I go to reset the User?

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Once the course is completed, subsequent access to the course content is not altering the date of the first completion. I don’t think there is a way to track multiple course completions in Docebo.
There is an enhancement idea posted for this feature:

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

goto course management and locate the course; then

• goto the Reports tab
  • use the “Search” field (located at right about ½ way down the page) to find the user
  • click the username to open the record > you should see the individual learning objects and scores, etc.
  • beside the object you want to reset, you should see a red X
  • click the X to open the reset dialog box and confirm your action

Let me know if you have any issues...

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH! GOT IT! :)

Along this same line, I have another User who took the course today, BEFORE I could reset him. Is there a way I can manually set him to Complete and show todays date? 

I was thinking Reset him, then manually mark him Complete…...would that work? 

What I really am wanting is his Course Completion Certificate to show Todays date and not last May, the first time he took the course. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@lrnlab’s does this trick also support when you have it set for limited attempts?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@tbrad64 - you could 100% hack it if you need to and adjust the date on the single enrollment of the course just for him. It is a hack though….as the learning material will not reflect the new completion date.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@lrnlab’s does this trick also support when you have it set for limited attempts?

The reset is all or nothing...it should reset the number of attempts as well...it’s like going to back to the start.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Sorry to drag up ad old thread but i had to search for a relevant post.  

Has there been an update on users being able to complete a course multiple times?  This is still a major pain for us.