Best Answer

Courses with no training material report

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi 

is it possible to run a report or use the Course Management screen to check if there are (accidentally) courses created without any training material ?

Stephen

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 1 March 2023, 14:34

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Stephen.Barton have you tried the Course Export option?

https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/8492803992466-Managing-Courses-with-Mass-Actions#subtitle-3

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

thanks @lrnlab for this valuable insight.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

it’s one of the latest new features...love it!

Userlevel 1

I thought there used to be a filter in the course management area that would allow you to view the list of courses that are empty shells without having to create a report/export data. Has this option been removed?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I thought there used to be a filter in the course management area that would allow you to view the list of courses that are empty shells without having to create a report/export data. Has this option been removed?

no such filter...you can use the course export to see if there are training materials or not

Userlevel 1

Am I not checking the right boxes or exporting the report properly? When I pull this it gives me no insight about which courses are empty shells. In fact, it almost looks like a bunch of gobbledeegook so I am not sure how to go about it.

I also reached out to support and they had me pull a report that showed training time and said that anything that had no time attached was to be an empty course but I did that too and it was not accurate. It did show courses that were blank in the training time column on that report but when I looked in the courses themselves they did have training material, so I am still searching for a way to find accurate data on my courses. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@ASykes the training material file should look like this with the learning object names...courses with no learning objects have no data on the right of the course name

note: names have been hidden in columns B & D