Question

CSS formatting for Slides in Training Material/Course Management

Userlevel 2

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone has ever used CSS to modify the view of the in-line slides within a course. Ideally, I’d like to remove the back/forth navigation at the bottom of the slides and instead have it on the right and left side of the slide. (I’ll attach a picture for reference). I’m not entirely sure if this type of training material is customizable or if it’s a fixed/set feature from Docebo.

Thanks in advance!

2 replies

Userlevel 4

I have not but there are actually some courses in the Docebo University that do utilize slides in that manner...so I am sure it can be done. Perhaps one of the Docebo content creators can provide some insight here.

Userlevel 2

I have not but there are actually some courses in the Docebo University that do utilize slides in that manner...so I am sure it can be done. Perhaps one of the Docebo content creators can provide some insight here.

Thanks for your reply! I’m only using the basic course creation and simple files. I know exactly what you’re talking about with Docebo University though. I’m thinking those are different file/course content types so that’s why I was trying to go down the CSS route before I overhaul all these courses I’ve already made. Crossing my fingers though!