Best Answer

Enrollment Rules/Groups: Setting Due Dates

• 5 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi everyone,

I think I’m missing something that’s likely right in front of me. 

I want to automatically assign an eLearning course. I know how to create a group and enrollment rule, but where do I select the criteria for “course is due in xx days from assignment”? 

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Baskaran venugopal 8 August 2022, 09:08

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@rloverin Due dates is available from Course Properties tab (Time Options).. We cannot setup the due dates at groups/enrollment rules page. Please go to your course properties and access Time options tab to enable the due date for your course as you wish.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you @Baskaran venugopal. I see that option now.

I don’t think that’s a very logical place to set due dates for automated enrollments and I hope Docebo will fix that in the future.

Userlevel 4

Thank you @Baskaran venugopal. I see that option now.

I don’t think that’s a very logical place to set due dates for automated enrollments and I hope Docebo will fix that in the future.

I agree with this. We would very much like to see due dates for automated enrollments.

Userlevel 1

@rloverin Due dates is available from Course Properties tab (Time Options).. We cannot setup the due dates at groups/enrollment rules page. Please go to your course properties and access Time options tab to enable the due date for your course as you wish.

If we’re going to use this, will this also work as a trigger for the overdue and has not yet completed email notifications that we setup in Docebo? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@choygannaban Yes, overdue email will get triggered to non-completed users based on your email settings.