Question

How to you manage notification unsubcriptions?

• 1 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2

I’m curious to know where you manage user subscription preferences for Docebo emailings? I wasn’t able to find any function in the platform to do this, so I’m pointing users to an external unsubscription form, and manually removing users (if any) from my mailing Group every month… Not the most efficient process - I’m sure there are better ideas out there! Thanks in advance :) 

And linked to this, how do you manage communication opt-ins for EU users, linked to GDPR requirements? Added to registration form? 

3 replies

Badge

@Ameline Nussbaumer I have the same question as you’ve posted. Did you ever get more information or figure this out? I’d appreciate any knowledge you can share. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

as far as I know there is no opt-out option for notifications. As you say, you can manage this manually but that would also require you manage groups of users who want notification vs those that do not...can be very time consuming…

Have you thought about using the on-screen notifications to lessen the number of emails? It may take users a bit of coaxing to know they are there however if veery sublet and they are saved so users can go back to view at any time...we use this for less important notices...

Badge

@lrnlab That’s an interesting idea and I will absolutely look into it. Thank you!