Best Answer

Last modified date

• 23 November 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4

HI

Is there a way to retrieve using reports, APIs or any other way, the last modified date for a user/course/enrollment?

trying to improve our data analysis, and this missing piece of info is really holding us back.

Thanks,

icon

Best answer by Bfarkas 23 November 2022, 16:38

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hmm, have you looked at the audit trail? I guess it might be a bit of a hunt still but might get you there. Are you looking at specific items or broad/bulk monitoring?

Userlevel 4

broad monitoring. We are trying to get all of the data out of the LMS to have proper analytics and reports.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

yeah, so might be a bit tough that way too, since it is more time based so you’d have to search backwards. I was also thinking almost a custom collection using webhooks on those change events, but basically just re-creating the audit report. Is course update info on the new metadata course report in sandbox currently? That might get you one more straightforward.

Enrollment, I think you will need to setup using the audit report.

Userlevel 4

Thanks @Bfarkas, we are working with our CSM to find a technical solution for this.

Hi @omer.bitas ,

We are also working on this for our analytical purposes. Were you able to find a solution for this? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks