Question

LinkedIn Learning Courses Time

• 1 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Hallo!

I would like to know if there's a way to automatically fill the "average time" box of the LinkedIn Learning courses in Docebo.

Right now, when I download the reports from Docebo, the LinkedIn learning courses have a "0" on the course duration column. I usually enter the average time of each course one by one, but it is a really time-consuming thing to do.

Is there anyone else having the same problem?

How do you solve it?

Thank you so much,

Martina

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Just checked ours and it does not have the average time either...dont think this is something that LI passes to Docebo. 

You could look to use an API to load those inputs for you.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Just checked ours and it does not have the average time either...dont think this is something that LI passes to Docebo. 

This is very old, I know, but I’ve just wanted to say that this is actually something LL does pass over in their AICC, but for some reason Docebo doesn’t capture the data. Not sure why.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

This is very old, I know, but I’ve just wanted to say that this is actually something LL does pass over in their AICC, but for some reason Docebo doesn’t capture the data. Not sure why.

good to know...are you logging this with support to ask why it’s not being accepted by Docebo?

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

good to know...are you logging this with support to ask why it’s not being accepted by Docebo?

I do plan to, yes. If I get anything from this I will certainly let you know!

Unfortunately we’ve also found the LIL/Docebo Integration to be extremely limited.  LinkedIn passes SO MUCH information over that Docebo doesn’t show - duration is one of them.  In addition, we’ve found that on the LinkedIn learning marketplace page where users can filter and search, it’s also not completely inclusive - does not show all languages that LIL offers, nor all subjects/categories.