Question

Login issues using the Web browser

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone is having similar issues

We have an urgent issue with our Docebo LMS.  When users are trying to register on the site in any language on mobile, the page is simply refreshing before they can enter any registration details. It is therefore impossible to register as a new user on a mobile device.

The sign-in function does not seem to be affected. In some instances, the sign-in page is not accepting email addresses. All languages on mobile are currently affected. In some cases, the desktop is affected.

Docebo says that they do not support navigation via mobile and unfortunately, they are unable to investigate the issue further. They have recommended we use the Go.Learn App, however, we our external users are having issues downloaded the app.

I have done a number of tests on different mobile phones and browsers. From what I can see, in all cases, it is happening on iPhones using Safari and Google Chrome browsers. On Google Chrome, it keeps saying the web page cannot be found. On Safari, it keeps reloading until you get a message saying an error has occurred. It works fine on my Samsung.

Any workarounds will be of great help!

Thanks,

MTC

0 replies

Be the first to reply!