[Q&A] February 2022 Release Readiness Webinar

• 24 February 2022
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

Your February Release Webinar questions, answered!

For those that tuned in to the February Release Readiness webinar, you knew these were coming! If you missed it, don’t worry, the recording is ready for you (and so is the release round up).

Questions and Answers

Q. When do the changes to the My Team page that is now in Sandbox become Live? And where does the skill level suggestion come from?

A. Skills pages should be available in the March release for production (March 30th). As part of that release, managers are now able to assess/suggest their employees’ skills level.

Q. Are the only user fields email and language?

A. Yes, we limited the scope to the most commonly requested platform fields for this development

Q. I didn't notice, does the new groups based on fields allow me to assign to groups based on managers?

A. For now we have limited the scope to the most commonly requested “stock” fields, which were email and language. We’re open to extending them further in the future and would love to hear your ideas

Q. I noticed when using enrollment based conditions, I could only work with enrollment status at the course level. Is there any plan to add learning plans to the enrollment conditions?

A. Learning plan completion works a little differently (it's dynamically calculated vs event based/persisted), so it's more difficult to add conditions. We’ll try to incorporate it in the future as it's likely we will change the Learning Plan completion to be more consistent with courses.

Q. Can the group updates be done by the Power Users who have permissions to create Groups?

A. Currently, power users cannot create/manage automatic groups, but they are able to use the new import CSV capability.

Q. Is there a report to find out what groups someone is assigned to? If I deactivate John, but he was manually assigned to a group I will need to know to check the groups he belonged to.

A. Today, we don’t have a report that will tell you all group memberships of a particular user.

Q. Is there a way to view who created a course/LP for auditing purposes? Or view what a user has created in the past?

A. Yes, this info should be available within the Audit Trail app

Q. I want to use the CSV import to groups, but most of the users that will be added to groups already have user accounts. Is this ok? 

A. The import to groups is just associating existing users to a group (it won’t create new users).

Q. Is the branch info only available when exporting from the Users panel - is it also available in reporting?

A. We had previously added branch info to new reports, so it should already be available in the “Users” custom report, for instance.

Q. I would like to get LMS Certification. Does Docebo Learn offer a LMS certification?

A. Adam Ballhaussen was happy to see this one!  We're glad you asked. You can expect to hear more details from us regarding a Docebo Learn certification in the coming months. Stay tuned in the community to learn more!

Q. For the 'exclude deactivated users' options: What if a user is deactivated at the time the group is created and then reactivated in the future? Will the user be added to the group once re-activated?

A. This setting should be a dynamic criteria, so the user should fall in / out of the group according to their status.

Q. Is there a detailed how to on the external cookie management? This has been a hot topic for our security team.

A. We have a Knowledge Base article to help with additional information.   

Q.For the 'exclude deactivated users' options: Will this apply to existing groups (that currently contain deactivated users) when this update launches?

A. This is a new checkbox at the group level (so it's opt in at group level). For existing groups, it will be enough just to check that option

That’s all the questions and answers. Thanks to everyone who attended this session and asked a question.

Have any more? Share them below! 👇👇👇

0 replies

Be the first to reply!