[Q&A] March 2022 Release Readiness Webinar

• 1 April 2022
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

Your March Release Webinar questions, answered!

For those that tuned in to the March Release Readiness webinar, you knew these were coming! If you missed it, don’t worry, the recording is ready for you (and so is the release round up).

Questions and Answers

Q.  Are there any plans to improve the question prompts within assessments in addition to SA, MA, etc.? (i.e. drag and drop, label, hot spot, etc.) 

A. Not at this time, however, I like it! I did a quick scan on the ideas portal and I don’t see it in there. This may be a good one to add!

Q. Does skills cost additional money on LEARN?

A. My favorite questions to answer as I get to use my favorite word...FREE!  Skills are part of Learn 😀

Q. Can you create your own custom skills?

A. Not at the moment but (hopefully I don’t get in any trouble here) I am happy to share that it is on the 2022 roadmap. It is currently planned for Q2 so keep your eyes open as we will make some noise in a sandbox post as it comes to life!

Q. Is the skills dashboard only available to Teams with Managers? What about entire Branches, or Power Users

A. It is available only to teams with a manager. But, Manager functionality is very flexible and you can create multiple hierarchies, so you can create a “custom” hierarchy as you need.

Q. Is the skills available for adding either by Mgr or Learner limited to only those with content associated?

A. No such limitation!  Have at it. 

Q. When will the skills be available in German?

A. Skills are currently only available in English.  As we roll out custom skills, this may be a possible alternative.

Q. When do you think Custom Skills might be available (ballpark)?

A. Ok, ok, you broke me…custom skills are planned for Q2. With all the excitement around skills in the webinar, we will be coming to you again soon for additional feedback and ideas! 

Q. Do you plan to connect to Cloud Academy in the near future?

A. This isn’t on our current roadmap for Connect but we will be sure to take this back to the team to explore!

Q. I see you've added the Udemy Business as part of the Connector. Do you have a timeline for the same connection to A Cloud Guru?

A. A Cloud Guru is on our radar, but at this time we do not have a timeline we can share. Keep you posted.

Q. I looked and didn't see Udemy as a producer in the Marketplace. How do I learn more about how to either import Udemy or use this new connector?

A. Your Account Manager is a great resource to learn more about which solution will work for you.

That’s all the questions and answers. Thanks to everyone who attended this session and asked a question.

Have any more? Share them below! 👇👇👇

0 replies

Be the first to reply!