Question

Sharing Report with the managers within Docebo

• 17 November 2021
  • 6 replies

Hello,

We rolled out the annual compliance training for our employees and I have the transcript report set up for myself. How can I create a report with the managers so they can view their team progress without having to go to MY TEAMS and click on them individually to look at their progress?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

HI @hkevin depending on how many managers you have, you can schedule a report and send it via email (there is a limit to the number of emails you can add). You would to turn off the option  that requires them to be logged in to access the report.

If you have many managers, you could make them power users with access to View Reports only and they could download them on demand.

HI @hkevin depending on how many managers you have, you can schedule a report and send it via email (there is a limit to the number of emails you can add). You would to turn off the option  that requires them to be logged in to access the report.

If you have many managers, you could make them power users with access to View Reports only and they could download them on demand.

Thank you! How can i add a filter in the report to only show the manager their team and to include subordinate team only, not the whole company? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@hkevin hmmm, unfortunately that’s not possible at this time as the report is not dynamic for managers...it would just be a full download of all users with a column showing the Direct Manager. You would have to manually do this perhaps with a pivot table...

If you choose the PU route, and assign each manager a branch, the report should then be limited to show only those users in the branch they are associate with when they download the report.

Perhaps other community users have some ideas on this?

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hello

Just an update about our roadmap, we are adding to the My Team page a Manager tailored version of these reports

• Users - Courses

• Users - Learning Plans

• Users - Certifications

• Users - Sessions

allowing managers to download directly these reports in CSV or XLS format from my team.

“Manager tailored” as will be possible to download the report for the subordinates only. Also filter and options were selected to provide a more simple experience for managers.

General Availability is currently planned for beginning of 1Q  2022 (as usual, for customer with pre-release Sandboxes will be possible to test in advance, middle of December 2021) 

hope it helps  

Marco

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thanks @Marco.T this improvement will be welcomed.

Any update on this question since it has been a year? We need to allow managers to run a report for their team for a single course. 

Thanks!