Stuck background jobs

• 11 November 2022
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Morning world.

We are noticing that we have stuck background jobs. It looks like the system decided to take off for Veteran’s day and didnt let anyone know.

Anyone else finding it? We did put a ticket in.

10 replies

Userlevel 4

@dklinger Haven’t noticed this today but did experience it about 2 weeks ago. It was temporary and began working again by that afternoon.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@dklinger I had the problem yesterday… the background jobs actually ran reasonably well for scheduled reports, but it took all day for the emails to arrive.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

We saw this issue as well when the data lake was having issues...all b/g jobs were stalled behind report jobs and mass action jobs, etc.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

So….we are in day 2...this is not a good sign as we are at the close of a compliance campaign and are facing our orientation on Monday. I guess I am going to prep to manually handle with a CSV import????

Anyone even been that stuck?????

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Still having the problem !!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

So….we are in day 2...this is not a good sign as we are at the close of a compliance campaign and are facing our orientation on Monday. I guess I am going to prep to manually handle with a CSV import????

Anyone even been that stuck?????

that wouldn't work either if you’re having the same issue we had last week with the data lake

Userlevel 1

We are seeing this as well….I have submitted a support ticket, though I think I may have submitted under the wrong category :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

We are seeing this as well….I have submitted a support ticket, though I think I may have submitted under the wrong category :(

logged it under reporting but don't think it matters as long as you properly describe the issue. I was told that submitting a ticket is important even if you think it’s already logged by someone else. Make sure to log your own ticket in each case everyone

Userlevel 6
Badge

@dklinger Thank you for bringing this to our attention! It appears this issue was fix last week with a hotfix detailed here: 

As this was handled via support, I’ll be converting this to a conversation. Thank you all for your feedback!

Userlevel 2

@dklinger Thank you for bringing this to our attention! It appears this issue was fix last week with a hotfix detailed here: 

As this was handled via support, I’ll be converting this to a conversation. Thank you all for your feedback!

Definitely NOT fixed on our instance. It would be nice if Docebo ever asked for confirmation from users before declaring things fixed. I’ve been unable to access reports for well over a week with no ETA on a fix from support.