Teams Integration Issues

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey all! I’m coming to you for help! Recently (just over 3 weeks ago) our Teams Integration quit working. I submitted a Ticket, but after three weeks I haven’t gotten any answers from Support. And in the last few days this has caused quite an issue for us (so much we have had to cancel training). I need a solution so asking for anyone who has experienced to help me figure out what else I need to troubleshoot!  (See attached screenshots for an idea of the messages the system gives us when trying to set up a new vILT session/event). 

In the past, we have had certificate errors (they have expired), but we check and that isn’t the case.  Our Secret Keys and other account numbers are matching, what else can we check? What am I missing!? It’s also worth noting our Zoom Integration has had issues in the past, but it is up and running just fine (well expect for a Daylight savings issue but that’s a post for another day  :wink: )

Thanks for any advice or help you may provide! 

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Stephanie Dreiling have never seen this type of error and we don’t use Teams integration much...as a workaround, I did find that you can book in Teams and then use the Custom Link field to capture your meeting URL...perhaps that can help you out while Docebo is investigating…??

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello @Stephanie Dreiling ,

This error may be caused by wrong credentials (id/secret/tenant) that do not allow the session to be created on the MS Teams side.

Stay tuned for an update on the ticket, we are currently reviewing it and checking our logs to get more info.

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

We had a similar error when trying to set up WebEx for our implementation. As a temporary work around we didn’t something similar to what @lrnlab suggested and took the personal room link from Webex and used that. If worked as a temp solution.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @Stephanie Dreiling ,

This error may be caused by wrong credentials (id/secret/tenant) that do not allow the session to be created on the MS Teams side.

Stay tuned for an update on the ticket, we are currently reviewing it and checking our logs to get more info.

Thank you

We’ve confirmed these several times and it’s not causing our issue. Hopefully someone will be able to figure it out soon! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Stephanie Dreiling have never seen this type of error and we don’t use Teams integration much...as a workaround, I did find that you can book in Teams and then use the Custom Link field to capture your meeting URL...perhaps that can help you out while Docebo is investigating…??

We have used this as a backup with Zoom and Webex but unfortunately it doesn’t work well for Teams. 

Badge

Hello @Stephanie Dreiling

Did you ever get a solution? I am having this same issue. Everything was confirmed to be correct. But I received the same error.

Thanks, 
Ana

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes, @Ana.Lewin I actually did just last week!! @steven.morris was actually who finally figured it out for us! Long story short there were new settings that were now required (that weren’t originally required when we set up on integration) and with them missing it wasn’t allowing our system to work properly.  

Below you will see a screenshot from part of our convo and I tagged Steven above to hopefully try to help and see if this is the same issue your platform is having!  If you have a ticket open, ask them to check these for you. I have a short video he sent that showed the process as well, which I’m happy to send if needed. 

Hope this works for you, and let me know if you want to talk through any other parts to this, always happy to help!

Badge

Thank you! The video would be amazing to see! I can share with my IT.

I haven’t opened a ticket yet. I was hoping it was an easy fix. But I will now and have them check the settings. 

Thank you,

Ana

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Ana.Lewin the system apparently doesn’t support me uploading it in here but if you will send me your email I will be happy to get that right over to you!

Badge

Sorry @Stephanie Dreiling! I got caught up in another priority. Yes, can you please send the video to me at ana.lewin@naviguard.com when you have the chance? I really appreciate your time and your help!!