Best Answer

User notification configuration - never logged in to Docebo

• 7 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello,

Our platform has several hundred user accounts that have never logged in. Before we deactivate them, I wanted to potentially leverage the "User has not logged in (in a specific time period)" notification. It is currently turned OFF.

The default for the notification appears to be seven days after the event or account creation. If I change the period to 60 or 75 days and then enable the notification, will Docebo go back and process accounts with those specific time parameters? As we move forward, the plan is to turn the notification on with a standard 7-day window.

Can I also have two versions of the notification running? One version runs at the 7-day period, and then another takes the same action but at a later period, say 60-days after account creation.

icon

Best answer by elliott.vickrey 8 November 2022, 15:08

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I am not sure about the first half, but you can do two versions for sure.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @brandonmaldonado! Based on my previous testing, notifications trigger at the time of the event. If it has not already been 60 or 75 days, the expectation is that the notification would trigger at the 60 or 75 day mark whether or not the notification existed when the user last logged in (or in this case, was created).

As for the rest, @Bfarkas is absolutely right! You can definitely make two versions of the notification to trigger at different times.