Question

Course Equivalencies and Learning Plans....

• 20 June 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello,

I wondering if anyone can help or advise….

We've set up a course equivalency between 3 courses. 

1 course is the source and the other 2 courses are the targets.

When we put the 2 courses that are the targets into a learning plan learners who have completed the source course are not being marked as complete.

Would anyone know why?

What we are doing is changing content in the learning plans and we don't want learners who have completed the learning plan to take the new courses.

Hoping someone can help or advise.

Thanks

Ant

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @AntRich76,

have you check if your learners are enrolled to each course? When you use equivalences, the learner should be enrolled in the Source and also in the Targets.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @eleonora.maggioni 

Thanks for replying.

So we have the learners enrolled onto the source course and the target courses are part of the learning plan. When we enrol the learners onto the learning plan, they are then enrolled onto the target courses so shouldn’t they get marked as complete?  At the moment they are staying as ‘enrolled’ which doesn’t seem correct.

Any ideas why?

Thanks

Ant

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

hi @AntRich76,

I can confirm you that your procedure is correct, when the learner is enrolled in the learning plan the target courses should be marked as completed. I can suggest you to check which is the course target and which is the course source, and if it is all correct you could open a ticket with Docebo to check which is the issue.