Best Answer

Group Enrollment Notification

• 29 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2

Hey all, we are trying to automate some of our notification or newsletter processes as part of our New Hire training. Does anyone know of a good way to send a notification triggered by group enrollment? We are trying to avoid notification based on course enrollment for this particular use case.

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 29 March 2023, 19:22

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Only one I can think of is called, User Subscribed to a Group. We tried this to advise our PUs that a new user was added to a group but it hasn't been working. The description seems to be what you want. Pleas make sure to test thoroughly. 

https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/4429113070226-Notification-Events-and-Conditions#User.UserSubscribedToAGroup

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Talitw there is a notification for when a person joins a group.

You may want to be careful and deliberate with that - as it can feel even that much more dynamic versus enrollment rules.

Notification Events and Conditions – Docebo Help & Support

But look for subscribed to a group on the one help page.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@lrnlab and I were racing...

Userlevel 2

Thank you, @lrnlab and @dklinger   - I think the language ‘subscribed’ to group in the event notification was confusing me since I am enrolling the users into the group, I thought it was for some other event. We tested it and seems to be working well on user enrollment into the group.