Learning Plan and Individual Cohorts

• 21 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi everyone! 

Thank you for your help.

So I’ve begun to set up my learning plan (hybrid elearning and ILT) --and to also create groups (cohorts) and add them to the learning plan.  I have two questions

1. Each cohort will be assigned to a specific time slot for the ILT---within the learning plan for the ILTs will I be able to assign the group to that time slot automatically?
  2. In terms of reporting analytics for learning plans---how would this look like or work with groups assigned to learning plans? Would the reporting analytics give an overview of all groups and am i also able to filter the analytics to individual groups?

Thank you! 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
  1. Each cohort will be assigned to a specific time slot for the ILT---within the learning plan for the ILTs will I be able to assign the group to that time slot automatically?
  2. In terms of reporting analytics for learning plans---how would this look like or work with groups assigned to learning plans? Would the reporting analytics give an overview of all groups and am i also able to filter the analytics to individual groups?

So - a few things.

1. Enroll to the ILT? - I believe the learner will need to select a session and to directly answer your question - the answer is no.
  2. My suggestion - not really unless you try some magic with the admin dashboard - consider use a user additional field to flag a group name...then you can slice and dice outside of the reporting tools..

@smurfette007 - I see that this is from 10 months ago, so I wanted to check in to see if you are actually using the cohort feature. If so, how are things going? Any tips or advice that you have? It would be nice if in New Reports a View Option could be added to tell which group the learner is a part of 

Userlevel 3
Badge

I’m also doing something like this and would like to know @smurfette007 if you have any advice.