New Discover Coach and Share report

• 29 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hello all!

Just an Heads Up! for who is using the new custom reports 2 weeks ago was released a new custom report called Viewer – Assets Details

It shows the Assets usage by users, with the capability to filter by asset or by channel, is also possible to have for each user the first access date, last access date and the number of accesses.

M.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

thank you @Marco.T this was much anticipated...works well too!

Userlevel 2

When I ran this report, the “Published By” field is showing the Channel Expert who modified the asset instead of the original Contributor. How can we view the actual Contributor of an asset on this report?

Hi there,
When pulling this report, we noted that we weren’t seeing an increase in number of access counts nor a change to the last access date. Upon contacting support, I was informed:

The Answer as to why we see only 1 in the report but the Access Count is in actuality higher than that "Only the first view of the user is counted for the views-count purpose in reporting. For this reason it is not possible to have the date of the user's last view, because it is not really saved at the database level for New Reports tracking." Because of this fact its considered expected behaviour.

The following page has this under notes as well: https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020081000-Discover-Coach-Share-Reports

Notes on Discover, Coach & Share Reports

• The reports Experts-Activity and Channel - Statistics can only be found in the Reports menu as opposed to the New Reports menu described in the article.
  • The Viewer - Asset Details custom report only accounts for the first access of the user to the asset. Therefore, the Access Count column reflects the first access of the user to the asset and not the number of times the asset was accessed.

My question is: The report is a bit misleading given that it has a column for access counts and a separate column for last access date. Are there any plans to enhance this report/the data gathered or to provide capabilities to report on how many times a learner has accessed an asset and to see the last time they did so (similar to training materials)?