Question

SCORM + Quizzing

• 15 July 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

Is anyone using SCORM files with Tests? Does the reporting give you user data,  question & answer + final core data? 

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Ryanmm1123 yes and yes...we export in SCORM 1.2 usually but SCORM 2004 3rd Ed. should work too.

sample below:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Yep.

Userlevel 2

Hello @dklinger Yes. It does.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

We use SCORM 2004 3rd Ed. exclusively, due to recommendation from Docebo at time of implementation. As lrnlab’s screenshot shows - yes you get the question/answer data. One tip I’ve learned is for ‘retakes’ - it just continues appending to that data. So if your user takes the same 10 question exam twice, there will be two entries, with 11-20 being the retake.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Ryanmm1123 yes and yes...we export in SCORM 1.2 usually but SCORM 2004 3rd Ed. should work too.

sample below:

Follow up question - Is there a way to export this level of question/answer data for ALL users in the course, instead of having to download it for each individual user?

Userlevel 1

Yes I am also mostly interested in this follow up question “is there a way to export this level of question/answer data for ALL users in the course, instead of having to download it for each individual user?” 

Hi!

Our teams are looking to collect more data on leaner responses from within a scorm course. Can you please share how to navigate to the above screen captures that specify questions and responses?

Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Ryanmm1123 yes and yes...we export in SCORM 1.2 usually but SCORM 2004 3rd Ed. should work too.

sample below:

Would love to hear from anyone on how to get rid of the “urn:scormdriver” prefix from appearing in the reporting in Docebo - something we experience from Rise authored courses containing a quiz. 

FWIW: I know it can be stripped away outside the platform (in a spreadsheet), but it shouldn’t be there in the first place.

Trying to engage vendors on this leads to a bunch of finger pointing.