Question

How to enter assignment grades

• 4 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi All,

I would like to know how to enter assignment grades for a virtual class wherein learners complete a post-course vendor-associated certification exam. All feedback appreciated

Thanks!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

If this is an ILT course, you can set the session completion to “Evaluation”.  This way you can enter a score, and if it is a passing score, the course will be marked as completed.

If it is an e-learning course, you will need to set up an assignment (Training Material) where learners will need to upload something and then you can add a score.

Finally, rather than using a course shell, you can add the certification exam information under the External Training for the users.

Thanks for the feedback Annarose. I was able to use your feedback add the grades to the course eval!

Oh, remembering my college time, my teacher didn’t know how to do that and we waited for our marks for weeks… Education is so stressful thing and I often used this source to avoid it. BUT this fact killed a lot of our nerve cells.

Oh, remembering my college time, my teacher didn’t know how to do that and we waited for our marks for weeks… Education is so stressful thing and I often used this source http://essaypapers.reviews/  to avoid it. BUT this fact killed a lot of our nerve cells.

I’m also interested in other functions of it because I’m starting the education of kids and maybe I can use docebo for it