Interactive video

• 1 June 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Definetly video is a solution for most of the learning content out there.

But how do you engage with a video?

I found this software that I use for some of our courses. You can create an interactive video and integrate in docebo in no time. Check it out 

Name is Interactr you can find a link here 

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Nice tool. I have used Storyline to do similar things in the pastwith video by using hotspots over the top and splitting video with questions etc in between to make branching scenarios.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Consider….there are tools out there for free that support similar video functions.

One of my favorites is from H5P.org

Userlevel 2

@dklinger Is it (H5P.org) compatible with Docebo?

Userlevel 4

@dklinger Is it (H5P.org) compatible with Docebo?

I am wondering about this as well...anyone have any luck implementing H5P with Docebo?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Consider….there are tools out there for free that support similar video functions.

One of my favorites is from H5P.org

I’d love to hear more about how you use H5P content as as well. I know that if you use H5P’s hosting services that it’s possible to use the LTI module to integrate that style of content in Docebo. 

Userlevel 4

I’d love to hear more about how you use H5P content as as well. I know that if you use H5P’s hosting services that it’s possible to use the LTI module to integrate that style of content in Docebo. 

Anyone know of the terms of service or licensing for H5P? Their site does not go into that much. With some companies if you host content on their services they reserve the right to use that content. So we have concerns when it comes to IP for our training. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I haven’t looked at H5P recently but have been following them since they started the project and the target audiences are open source CMS’s like Wordpress, Drupal, and then they added Moodle I think? Unless something has changed recently, there is no way to export a Docebo-compatible file/archive directly.