Question

Not adding Scorm points 

• 29 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Good morning:
I need the Scorm not to add points or score at the end, only the course tests in Docebo.

Can someone help me. Thank you!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

HI @Carolina not sure if I understand your ask entirely...if you only want the final score to be based on something other than your SCORM content, you can identify the object that scores the course by using these options:

OR, if you only want to have an object that does not track scores, you can output the content to AICC format that does not carry a score; just pass/fail

Thank you very much @lrnlab  for your answer, I will review the options you mention.
Badge

HI @Carolina, Did you ever get a chance to review what was suggested? I ask because we are having a similar issue. We have several tests in each course and have set Docebo to take the average of those tests to get an overall course score. However, we found out that not only are the tests averaged, but also each SCORM is averaged. This is not good at all and our course scores are not displaying correctly so I was wondering what you ended up doing. Thanks!