Best Answer

Any way to remove the Reports from the My Teams Dashboard?

• 1 February 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2

I was happy to see some reports added to My Teams. Unfortunately these aren’t super useful for our managers currently and the new tab is causing some confusion. Is there any way to remove this tab from the Dashboard. Someone previously helped me to remove the contextual help pop-ups via CSS and I was wondering if anyone could offer a CSS code for this? Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Marco.T 2 February 2022, 12:44

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi @jpolson 

These CSS will hide it

the fist one is the current version, the second one is for hide the reports in the new MyTeam improvements we are going to release end of April (i won’t spoil now 🙂 but will be available in sandboxes next week). 

CURRENT MY TEAM 

#doc-page-my-team .mdl-tabs .tabs-head .tabs-header_element:last-of-type {    display: none;}

NEW MY TEAM 

.mng-my-team__tabs dcb-ui-tabs-horizontal-header-item:last-of-type {    display: none;}

Ciao

Marco

Userlevel 2

Thank you! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Marco.T - spoil it - what is going on with reporting yo? I have to agree this version one is “eh” we are in pain with it and can really only train up people on reporting on learning plans with it. So many fields in the course report….so little in context for the manager….

Hi @jpolson 

These CSS will hide it

the fist one is the current version, the second one is for hide the reports in the new MyTeam improvements we are going to release end of April (i won’t spoil now 🙂 but will be available in sandboxes next week). 

CURRENT MY TEAM 

#doc-page-my-team .mdl-tabs .tabs-head .tabs-header_element:last-of-type {    display: none;}

NEW MY TEAM 

.mng-my-team__tabs dcb-ui-tabs-horizontal-header-item:last-of-type {    display: none;}

Ciao

Marco

Is there any way to hide some of the reports? 
we only use the Users - Courses and Users - session. 

More than that, is there any way to customize the report?  as @dklinger mention the managers don’t know what to do with all this fields.  

Userlevel 1

@jpolson you said you found a way to hide the contextual help popups - are you able to share what that CSS is?

Userlevel 2

Hi Jamie, it’s:

}.docebo-balloon {display:none;}