Docebo Community is TWO -  🎉 Celebrate with us for a chance to win

Docebo Community is TWO -  🎉 Celebrate with us for a chance to win
Userlevel 7
Badge

❗DEADLINE EXTENDED❗

Completed BINGO cards can now be submitted until Tuesday, June 6 at 11:59 p.m. EDT. Live draw will be held on Thursday, June 8 at 11:30 a.m. EDT

Well, it’s May and that means it’s time to celebrate, because on May 17... 

💙 Docebo Community is turning TWO 🥳

It’s absolutely incredible to see all the community has accomplished over the past two years, and we can’t thank you enough for being a part of it. Each and every one of you has contributed to the continued success of the community, and the proof is in the numbers.

I’m not kidding...check this out 👇👇👇

📊 Metrics (Totals)

Year 1 Year 2

Growth%

Registered Members 2749

93%

# of Topics 2705 3971

47%

# of Replies 7968 13,902

74%

Likes Received 10,974 19,329

76%

Questions Asked 1098 1374

25%

Replies to Questions 1022 5642

452%

Question w/Best Answer 445 634

43%

% Answered by Peer 86.2% 92.6%

6.4%

# of Ideas 1315 1745

33%

Incredible right? Oh and if you remember last year, we celebrated that 40.5% of all questions asked had a Best Answer marked. Well, I am so excited to report that so far in 2023 that percentage has gone up to 60%💥. Can you believe it!? This is proof that your questions are being answered, and we’re so grateful for all of you who have replied to questions (that growth percentage in ‘Replies to Questions’ is REAL, I couldn’t believe it either 😉) and those that have marked Best Answers to your questions. Keep it up, and let’s see if we can hit 75% this year! 

🎞️ Key Highlights

Wow, all of that in just one year 🙂 THANK YOU all so much! I really can’t wait to see what the community will achieve in year 3!

Alright, now for some fun…

Blank BINGO card

To celebrate, we created a Docebo Community Birthday BINGO card that you can work on all month long. But WAIT, there’s more!

If you upload your completed card to this post by Wednesday, May 31, you’ll earn at least 5 ballots (1 ballot per completed square) into the draw to win one of three available $150 Amazon gift cards!

If you are as excited as we are, read on for full details and how you can get BONUS ballots for the draw.

Who is eligible to participate in our Birthday BINGO?

• All registered members of Docebo Community (including Docebians!). If you do not have a registered community account, you can create one by clicking LOG IN in the top right corner and then on the orange ‘Create an Account’ button.

Here’s how it works:

• This BINGO card is only valid for May contributions. Therefore only completions from May 1 to 31 will be counted. Anything completed outside these dates (before or after) does not count towards the card.
  • Typical bingo rules apply; 1 line (horizontal, vertical or diagonal) OR 1 ‘X’ equals a complete card and earns you ballots into the draw. This is also the minimum required to be able to upload your completed card for verification. Please note: Multiple lines (except for ‘X’), 4 corners and a full card do not count.
  • If you complete a line, there will be 4 boxes left on the card for ‘Reply to Your Question as Best Answer’ and you can earn an extra 2 ballots for each additional box checked (up to 4 boxes/8 ballots). 
  • Minimum ballots available to be earned is 5 (1 line) and the maximum number of ballots that can be earned is 18 (see below table for all ballot details).
  • Completed cards (at least 1 line OR ‘X’) must be uploaded as a reply to this post and not as a new post.
  • Once your uploaded card has been verified, you’ll receive the Docebo Community Birthday badge and will be invited into a private group where we will share the details for the live draw on June 2.
  • IMPORTANT
    • You can only upload one completed card; any additional uploaded cards will not be counted. Therefore, if you know you want BONUS ballots, please complete the the bonus squares before uploading your fully complete card to this post for verification by no later than June 6, 2023. 
    • You must be present at the live draw on June 8 to be eligible to win 
    • Uploaded cards must have something in the box that signifies it’s checked off. Here’s an example of 1 line plus 1 extra ‘Mark a Reply to Your Question as Best Answer’ that would earn 7 ballots:
Used a screenshot tool to add markup to the boxes.

Ballot Details

Complete card*

Ballots Earned

1 line, vertical, horizontal or diagonal (5 checked boxes)

1 ‘X’ (9 checked boxes) 10

*complete card can be 1 line OR an ‘X’, not 1 line and an ‘X’

BONUS Ballots Ballots Earned Max. Ballots
Extra ‘Mark a Reply to Your Question as Best Answer’ (up to 4) 2 per extra box 8
1 line PLUS extra ‘Mark a Reply to Your Question as Best Answer’ 7 13
1 ‘X’ PLUS extra ‘Mark a Reply to Your Question as Best Answer’ 12 18

[UPDATED] Important Dates to remember:

May 4 - Birthday BINGO announcement

May 17 - Happy Birthday Docebo Community and Birthday Quiz available

June 6 (was May 31) - All completed cards must be uploaded to this post no later than this date

June 8 (was June 2) - Live draw where 3 lucky winners* will each receive a $150 Amazon gift card

*Winners must be present at the live draw to win.

For additional clarity, we’ve outlined in further detail each box that is available for completion on the Birthday BINGO card:

Details

How to achieve

Mark a Reply to Your Question as Best Answer

If you’ve asked a question, you have the ability to mark one of the replies as the Best Answer.

If you aren’t sure how to do this, check out #3 under the Questions portion of this post.

Complete Community Birthday Quiz

A fun quiz on Docebo Community.

Birthday quiz will be posted on May 17 so come take the quiz and wish Docebo Community a Happy Birthday!

Level Up Your Community Rank

Engage in the community via replies and posts.

This will be showcased in each of the May weekly results posts so you can confirm.

Give 5 Likes

Give at least 5 likes throughout May

This will be showcased in each of the May weekly results posts so you can confirm.

Receive 5 Likes

Receive at least 5 likes throughout May

Create a New Post

Create a new question, conversation or idea in May.

By creating a new post.

Register for May Release Readiness Webinar

When the event is posted, register to attend.

Register here

Attend May Release Readiness Webinar

Join us live for the May release readiness webinar on Tuesday, May 30

Attend May release readiness webinar.

CHECK OFF BOXES USING THESE RESULTS POSTS

We hope you have fun celebrating Docebo Community turning TWO this month 🎂, and we can’t wait to see all the completed BINGO cards in this post.

47 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Fun!

I noticed “complete birthday quiz” on there a few times, are there multiple birthday quizzes?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

🎉 Happy almost birthday, Docebo Community!

This place wouldn’t be what it is without each and every one of you 💙

It seems like just yesterday that we were rolling out the community with our devoted group of Community Founders.

@joanna.lay @abartunek @GingerG @Swatson @Brupert @lrnlab @cjfoster23 @Stephanie Dreiling @Cindy McElhinney thank you for laying the foundation!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Fun!

I noticed “complete birthday quiz” on there a few times, are there multiple birthday quizzes?

@lrodman There will only be one birthday quiz that will be posted on May 17 but there are duplicates of this box as it’s one that’s required to complete a line :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

For those of us who are not able to increase our community rank any further - does that get to be a free square for us?

Userlevel 7
Badge

No, the Level Up squares will not count as a free space as there are only 2 of them. However, thanks for this catch @gstager, the Level Up square is no longer part of the ‘X’.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@erin.brisson - bummer - that still eliminates 33% of possible lines we would otherwise be able to win on.

Userlevel 7
Badge

@gstager only 1 line OR an ‘X’ will be accepted, not both, so we’ve tried to ensure that anyone, no matter their rank, would be able to accomplish the ‘X’ as well as most of the single line options. (P.S. I learned Bingo cards are not as easy to make as I thought 😆)

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@erin.brisson not seeing where I can download a card or use it online…???

Userlevel 7
Badge

@erin.brisson not seeing where I can download a card or use it online…???

@lrnlab you can screenshot the blank card above or I have added a PDF of the card to download. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@erin.brisson oh ok...thought it was a little more modern than that...lol...so once it’s filled in, we upload it on this page?

Userlevel 7
Badge

@erin.brisson oh ok...thought it was a little more modern than that...lol...so once it’s filled in, we upload it on this page?

@lrnlab exactly! Once uploaded and verified, you’ll get our Birthday badge and an invite into the private group 🙂

Userlevel 1

What a fun way to engage! Thank you for setting this up, Docebo!

Please be kind and like the post!

Have a super great day!

Kim Newton

Userlevel 3
Badge

I am not seeing a place to register for the May Release Readiness Webinar.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Is the may release webinar available yet for reg?

Userlevel 6
Badge

@Holly @lrodman Thank you for reaching out about the Release Readiness Webinar! The link to register for the next release readiness event is not ready just yet, but we will update this thread as soon as it is available.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Well this was a fun surprise to come back to, great engaging way to celebrate such a wonderful community! Great job community admins :)

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi all! The upcoming release readiness registration link is now LIVE: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi all! The upcoming release readiness registration link is now LIVE: 

It’s funny, I had registered right before hitting this thread and thought I was crazy for a minute….doesn’t prove I am not, just not for this :) good timing.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

So if I gave 5 likes, do I check off all of the squares that say “Give 5 likes” or do I have to do an additional 5 likes to check off another one?  Or do we just check off one of those boxes based on which line/X we are trying to clear?  Same for the Release Webinar and Birthday quiz - those you can only do once, so do I only check it off once or on all of the spaces it appears?  So if I’m going for an X, do I check those off on both lines that make the X?

Userlevel 7
Badge

@sjennings78 for the ‘Give/Receive 5 Likes’ boxes, yes, you can check off more than one. Here’s how:
In the weekly results post, if your username is listed under the Given column, you can check off ONE ‘Give 5 Likes’ boxes and/or if it’s listed under Received, you’d check off ONE ‘Receive 5 Likes’ boxes. Below are the latest weekly results, which means the usernames listed below can check off ONE box for each column they are listed in.

For example, @Annarose.Peterson is listed in both columns in the latest weekly results which means she can check off ONE ‘Give 5 Likes’ box and ONE ‘Recieve 5 Likes’ box. Additionally, she was also listed under both columns in the previous results post, which means she can check off another ONE ‘Give 5 Likes’ box and ONE ‘Recieve 5 Likes’ box, if she needs them to complete a line or an X.

For one line, you only need to be listed in this new section of the weekly results post for one week in May and if you are attempting to complete an X, you’d need to be listed in the table in 2 out of the 4 weekly results posts. (FYI I’ve placed the links to all of the weekly results posts above so far in May so you can easily reference the posts to confirm).

As for the Birthday Quiz and Release Webinar, these can only be completed once so if you’ve done either, simply check off the box that will help you achieve a line or an X.

Does this help?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@erin.brisson I have the same question as @sjennings78  regarding checking off the squares on the sheet. If we perform the required action once, can we check off all the corresponding squares?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@erin.brisson, Please disregard my previous question. I have just noticed your response.😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Here’s my completed card!

Userlevel 7
Badge

@Daniel Congrats on being the FIRST to submit your BINGO card! Once verified you’ll receive the Birthday Badge for you to proudly display, along with an invite into the private group where we’ll share the link to the live draw and maybe a special surprise 😉

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Here's mine. It was truly interesting! 😊