Question

Inspire 2023 - Typical Timeline for Announcement

• 19 December 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Good Evening Docebo Community,

I’d like to make it a priority for myself and one other team member to attend the 2023 Inspire Event.  Any idea when the announcement for the upcoming conference is typically shared?  I’m hoping for a face to face event this year!

-Ryan

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Good Evening Docebo Community,

I’d like to make it a priority for myself and one other team member to attend the 2023 Inspire Event.  Any idea when the announcement for the upcoming conference is typically shared?  I’m hoping for a face to face event this year!

-Ryan

@RyanBerardi I just confirmed with our events team that more information will be posted about Inspire 2023 early in the New Year so definitely stay tuned!! Happy holidays 🎄

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

perfect timing for mapping out vacation days for next year 🙃

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Happy new year! Well, I don’t have to take vacation days to attend Inspire (do any of you?? your companies should be paying for that unless you’re an IC!) but planning is good!

I guess if Inspire is somewhere warm, yes I would be taking adjacent vacation days. Technically I could work remote but my partner gets mad when I work remote on vacation and she wants to relax.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Happy new year! Well, I don’t have to take vacation days to attend Inspire (do any of you?? your companies should be paying for that unless you’re an IC!) but planning is good!

I guess if Inspire is somewhere warm, yes I would be taking adjacent vacation days. Technically I could work remote but my partner gets mad when I work remote on vacation and she wants to relax.

If it is part of your actual job, for sure….unfortunately not true for me anymore, so to attend is a pure vaca play if going to something :)

Userlevel 2

yep, and also for the  Inspire Learning Awards Submissions?

Userlevel 3
Badge

I’m also waiting for this as well.  Hopefully, they will decide soon as some of us plan our conference travel early due to distance, prices, and other logistics.