Question

Is there a good way to see which of my 600 companies have or don't have logins?

• 25 January 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Use case: I have 600 companies, each as a branch. A bunch of companies SHOULD have logged in by now and have not. I want a smarter/faster way to hunt these companies down and offer enablement calls/zooms.

Is there a smart way to see which branches HAVE logins (eg any user has logged in) and which do not? Number of logins would be even better.

I did this before with admin dashboard, but admin dashboard is glitched when you have 600 branches and 150,000 users, and has not yet been fixed by Docebo 1 month later. Not mad (well maybe a little), just explaining why I’m not using the admin dashboard for this. It works, it just takes 15 minutes to pull up each page.

9 replies

Userlevel 3

I would possibly look at custom reports/ users. 

Create a report highlighting last time the user logged in. This should return a blank if they have never logged in. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I would possibly look at custom reports/ users. 

Create a report highlighting last time the user logged in. This should return a blank if they have never logged in. 

Wouldn’t this give me a list of all 150,000 users? I do know how to do this, but wanted by branch.

Userlevel 3

but branches in the list. Export to excel. Create a table and filter to any blanks for that line. It’s a little leg work but it will get you there. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

but branches in the list. Export to excel. Create a table and filter to any blanks for that line. It’s a little leg work but it will get you there. 

Wouldn’t this list branches that DO have logins though - since they also have users with NO logins?

I’m not tryin gto be difficult I just don’t see how this gets me there.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

You could even do an export right from the User Maintenance screen.

Click the top box to select all users on that screen, then click Select All at the bottom.

Then under actions, Export...
Assuming you have at least one user in each branch, you can use “Last Access Date”, even “Creation Date” for this type of analysis.

I have not been able to get number of logins, that would be nice.

Hope this helps. :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

What about using the Branches dashboard? 

That gives you more a summary of the number of users that are enrolled in courses.  If you do an export of that you can easily get a listing of branches that have no enrollments (it would be safe to assume no enrollments mean they are not engaged and might need an enablement call). 

Not the exact same as seeing which branch is not logging in, but can get you pretty close by showing the branches that are not taking courses.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

What about using the Branches dashboard? 

That gives you more a summary of the number of users that are enrolled in courses.  If you do an export of that you can easily get a listing of branches that have no enrollments (it would be safe to assume no enrollments mean they are not engaged and might need an enablement call). 

Not the exact same as seeing which branch is not logging in, but can get you pretty close by showing the branches that are not taking courses.

Isn’t that in the admin dashboard? Agreed this would get me closer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Isn’t that in the admin dashboard? Agreed this would get me closer.

I get it from the New Reports page: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Wouldn’t this list branches that DO have logins though - since they also have users with NO logins?

I’m not tryin gto be difficult I just don’t see how this gets me there.

If you don’t filter the list by the logins initially you get all users regardless of login status. In excel, filter for only those that have blank logins in that column as they have never logged in, and then do a unique value on the branch column and you’d have your branch list of companies who have no one who logged in.

You could get fancier and pivot off the list instead and see percentages of logins by 600 companies if you really wanted. Seems pretty straight forward with a  couple of excel formulas.