Question

Presenting Terms and Conditions for Mobile

Userlevel 3

We want to launch Go.Learn. Up to now, we have not needed a terms and conditions because employees could only access the LMS while on the network. We don’t have channels activated where they can add their own content or anything like that. Now that we will allow them to access the LMS using the app, we need to have a T&C. However, the T&C is only specific to using the app. I was hoping I could get some clarification that I am reading the information correctly. 

1. I believe I am reading that there is not a way to present the T&C in mobile only
  2. I believe I am reading that if they decline the T&C in either desktop or mobile, they will be locked out of both. If so, are there any workarounds to get them into desktop if they do not accept the T&C? It sounds to me that they will keep getting presented with the T&C. 

I would love to hear other learning experiences with the T&C too!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @malicm making me think...it is actually possible for users to never login via the desktop and only use mobile? haven't tested this...but am thinking not. If that is the case, you can update or enable your T&C on the desktop and include T&C for mobile use. If you already have a policy in place, any updates will force all users to read and accept the terms again. Perhaps this can replace explicit terms for just the mobile app?

I agree that this seems to be gap though.

Userlevel 3

Thanks, @lrnlab . We decided to use DocuSign, outside of the LMS.