Glad to have found the Starship Extended Enterprise!

• 29 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello Everyone! 

I’m leading the company effort to begin providing self-service onboarding to customers, so am very glad to have found this group!  We aren’t yet using Extended Enterprise, but I think there still will be shared  challenges re external-customer training.  

1. What’s your company’s name? OneStudyTeam 

2. What does your company do/ who are your customers? OneStudyTeam is a healthcare SaaS company.  Our products and services help pharmaceutical/biotech companies and clinical research sites enroll patients into clinical trials more quickly, increase diversity in their trials, and manage clinical research workflows.  Our goal is to help get effective therapeutics to market faster, so that people have the best possible treatment options. 

3. How long have you used Docebo tools? Our go-live date was December 2022. 

4. What’s a use case you’ve solved with Docebo?  Getting annual compliance training completed on time by (nearly) everyone.  

5. What’s a use case you’d like to solve with Docebo?  Onboarding customers through e-learning, rather than live trainings.  

6. Which Star Trek character are you?  The quiz is claiming Lieutenant Commander Data, but no one who knows me would agree that “I am incapable of any feeling.”  Not sure what went wrong.  🤷🏻

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey there @Alexandra Marchosky, it’s great to have you here 🙂

You’ve definitely come to the right place! There are plenty of folks in here, including the fearless group owners @steveninfinger and @Annarose.Peterson who have walked this path before and would be happy to help as you build a self-service onboarding program for your customers.

It looks like you’ve been hard at work in DU as well. Don’t hesitate to come back here with questions! 

Also, seeing as you’re in healthcare, you might consider joining the Healthcare Group as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey, @Alexandra Marchosky ! Welcome to the club. Hope you’re getting acquainted with the LMS and the community. There are many health/biotech/pharma customers roaming around here, so you’re in good company!