Best Answer

is there going to be a docebo inspire event for 2022?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I keep seeing the posting for 2021…just asking because if we are going to potentially plan some travel? Then I want to do so way in advance…

icon

Best answer by ianbrusenhan 11 March 2022, 20:23

View original

18 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

It seems like a lot of marketing cleanup needs to be done, there’s stuff referring to submission for the awards now but things refer to the 2021 one, very confusing. Following for updates. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@dklinger YES and we are very excited about it! We’re in the midst of planning so we aren’t able to share details just yet. Stay tuned to the community for more Inspire 2022 announcements.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Bfarkas, to clarify, the current award submissions are for the awards ceremony that will be taking place at Inspire 2022 however, the awards are for accomplishments in 2021.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I would look forward to possibly attending my first Inspire Conference.

Sounds like fun!

Userlevel 4
Badge

We will definitely keep you posted!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

A little late to the post, but super excited in seeing details for Inspire 2022!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I’m even later @Annarose.Peterson and also super excited. Feels like there should be coming soon if it’s typically in the Sept-Oct range. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Following for update on event… would be such an awesome thing to attend. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Do we have any idea on the dates for this? 

Userlevel 4
Badge

any dates yet?? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

On the Release Readiness call they said to “Watch the community” for upcoming dates…. I don’t see any updates yet. Am I overlooking it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@lhubbard 

See here

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@lhubbard

See here

Thanks @gstager ! If it was a snake it would have bit me.

Anyone know what the sessions are?

And what is this “+DU” on the 2 kinds of registration mean?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@lhubbard 

You can purchase a ticket with or without the DU portion.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@lhubbard

See here

Thanks @gstager ! If it was a snake it would have bit me.

Anyone know what the sessions are?

And what is this “+DU” on the 2 kinds of registration mean?

They are finalizing the agendas and will be announcing them in a few weeks they said somewhere :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

They are finalizing the agendas and will be announcing them in a few weeks they said somewhere :)

Now when those are available, it will just be a matter of getting the approval to attend.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Now when those are available, it will just be a matter of getting the approval to attend.

At least it is still an active part of your job :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

At least it is still an active part of your job :)

Wait… do you know something I don’t…? 😨 LOL