New Analytics Dashboard for Learners Community

• 25 April 2024
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 4

Have you heard of Insights? The new analytics dashboard inside the Learn platform that is currently under beta testing. 

If you are already participating in the Insights beta, we have recently released a new Insights dashboard called “Learner Communities”. This dashboard will only be useful for the customers participating in both betas: Insights beta and Learner Communities beta. If you are part of both betas, feel free to use this new dashboard and provide us feedback through the popup window inside of Insights. 

If you are not part of Insights beta, but you would like to take part, check out this post in the community, or join the private Product Design Group: New Analytics Dashboards inside Learn

IODVVirwTkAt4eboOgg4cBN9JoS4chDtOC2FqVreBDGnfHLAwDt1Z5Fntmf2yzuK4NSh-v_UEhZnMpOObXTDkPfvBmmvEpnMBZplWM2OvRPXOdgN7bsEUhAt97M8NZGqVAQj0OsY4RaxFasv6r_Zqdg

If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment here👇

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Love this! Is it possible to save a filter within the creation of a dashboard? I can see this being useful for our SuperAdmins and Power Users who manage specific learning programs. But they won’t want to see the entire company and library; they’ll want dashboards for each of their programs, with specific audiences, learning plans, and courses - but they won’t want to have to refilter every single time. This would make reporting back to stakeholders so much easier.

We also have both a customer side and an internal side to our Docebo instance. I’d like to be able to see only the courses and insights associated with the employee side - but I don’t see a way to select a large number of courses all at once. I can search for them, but not “select all” results of the search. (And then I’d like to save that permanently so I don’t have to reset it every time)

Userlevel 4

Hey Jennifer! I just checked with the team responsible for Insights. They told me that we don’t have a way to save filters separately, but the current filters are already persistent. Meaning if a user changed them for a specific dashboard, they will remain active when this user will open it again.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey Jennifer! I just checked with the team responsible for Insights. They told me that we don’t have a way to save filters separately, but the current filters are already persistent. Meaning if a user changed them for a specific dashboard, they will remain active when this user will open it again.

Thank you - does that include custom dashboards that I created myself?  

Userlevel 4

This is purely for the Insights dashboards. I’m not sure you can create custom?

Userlevel 5
Badge

This is purely for the Insights dashboards. I’m not sure you can create custom?

I have answered my own question LOL. The answer is “Yes.”  

From the Insights view, you can click “Create Dashboard” in the upper right corner. I created one, set filters, and they were persistent. This is wonderful. Thank you.

Userlevel 4

I have answered my own question LOL. The answer is “Yes.”  

From the Insights view, you can click “Create Dashboard” in the upper right corner. I created one, set filters, and they were persistent. This is wonderful. Thank you.

Ha, this is nice, didn’t know this. Thanks for sharing!

Hi I see insights enabled on our instance but don’t see the full beta functionality yet, as I don’t see the ability to create Dashboards. Would it be possible to enable this? 

This would be a big win for us if the feature works as intended as we will no longer need to recreated dashboards in Tableau. 

Userlevel 4

This would be a big win for us if the feature works as intended as we will no longer need to recreated dashboards in Tableau. 

If this is a question about Insights in general, I suggest to ask it in their PDG group :) In general, even for our insights dashboard, they’d have more context.