Skip to main content

I have a Learning Plan where self-enrollment is not allowed. Admins must enroll learners into the Learning Plan.  This is working fine. 

I have several ILT sessions in the Learning Plan.  We are finding that learners can’t switch sessions, even though the course setting allows them to switch sessions.  It is going to a "Pending Admin Approval” status.  

How can I setup the course so that once enrolled by Admin, the learner can self-manage the session enrollments?  Have I missed a setting somewhere?

OHHHH I can absolutly see how that would be conflicting logic. Following as I know this is going to happen to us within the next 12 months. 

@hwolfehall try enabling the option to “Enable self-unenrollment from sessions in this course”. When switching sessions, the user unenrolled from the current session and enrolls in a different session. 

@hwolfehall try enabling the option to “Enable self-unenrollment from sessions in this course”. When switching sessions, the user unenrolled from the current session and enrolls in a different session. 

I’d love to know if this fixes it for you!

Did you check whether your course is set to require admin approval? It’s just under the “Course self-enrolment” section...that may be it.